Chapter 7

Lucy awoke the next day feeling refreshed. She groaned and then snuggled closer to her boys, Laxus' head between the juncture of her neck and shoulders, Natsu on her abdomen and Sting's face on her chest. She heard giggling and the sound of a camera clicking. Her eyes opened wide in shock, she sat up quickly, face turning red when she came face to face with the whole guild, who at the moment were laughing at her reaction. She heard a grunt of disapproval and felt as the three boys pulled her down on the bed, holding her tighter.

'Lucy, stay.' Hearing those words, Lucy forgot about the guild members and smiled at her boys, as she too huddled closer to them. However, she was brought out of her thoughts when she heard squealing. She again got up quickly, this time waking up the three dragon slayers. They all got up groggily, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes.

"Luceeee, why did you do that? I was so comfortable" Natsu whined, traces of sleep still in his half lidded eyes. He shifted and placed his head down in her lap, falling asleep again.

"Lucy, come back to bed" Sting moaned, trying to pull her back down, ultimately failing, causing him to shift and rest his head in her lap too, on the other side of Natsu.

"Yeah Blondie, stay, just a little longer..." Laxus yawned, blearily, as he moved to rest his head on her shoulder. Lucy was about to reply when Mira interrupted her.

"Oh my Mavis, this is the cutest thing in the world. I can't wait till your children are running around the guild" Mira said, hearts in her eyes.

"Mira, if you really imagine Lucy having children with these three, then you need to realise how destructive they're going to be" Freed stated, trying to calm his girlfriend down.

"It doesn't matter, they'll be the cutest things in the world" Mira replied; now she was on the floor, love hearts and images of Lucy's future children surrounding her head. Freed sweat dropped looking at his girlfriend. If a stranger currently saw her, they would not believe for one minute, that this woman was indeed a demon. Suddenly, shards of ice and swords were thrown at the three dragon slayers, waking them up from their sleep. They jumped out of bed, surrounding Lucy in a protective manner, ready to shield her from any threat.

"What the fuck was that?" Laxus asked, eyes alert, looking for danger. The fire dragon and white dragon slayers also looked around, trying to scope out the attacker. However, when their eyes caught sight of the attacker, they all paled. All three of them, even the Great Laxus Dreyar, quivered in fear at the sight of an angry Erza and Gray, demonic aura's surrounding both of them. All three boys cowered in fright, moving to hide behind Lucy.

"Natsu. Sting" growled Gray, his hands coming together in his fighting stance.

"Laxus" ground out Erza, requipping into her Lightning Empress Armour.

"GET AWAY FROM LUCY" Gray yelled, attacking them with Ice Make Lance.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A WEAKENED LUCY? YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR TARNISHING HER INNOCENCE" Erza yelled, attacking the three of them.

The boys didn't have time to dodge, and took the attack, flying to the other side of the infirmary comically. Lucy just laughed as she watched them roll onto their knees, bowing down, apologising profusely, tears streaming down their face, anime style. Suddenly a bright gold light and out came Loke, he rushed to Lucy's side and kissed her hand repeatedly.