Chapter 3

*Time Skip. Half way through the 4th month.*

I stood in a spot of sunlight, looking at how bright the world around me was. I thought back to Sting and how bright and intense his magic was and how it could purge the world of any impurities. I opened my eyes and looked at the whitish yellow magic circle.

"DRAGON FAIRY OF THE PURE LIGHT GRANT ME YOUR POWER. LIGHT DRAGON FAIRY." I yelled out and the magic circle engulfed me in a blinding light.

When the light faded, I was dressed in a white strapless dress. The top half made of folded material that was held together by stings. The skirt of the dress was made of the same folded material, and had three layers; however it only ended around my mid thigh.

My wings were completely translucent; however, various lines were present on my wings, made up of bright white light. I listened to Capricorn as he taught me the spells and how to use them.

*Time Skip. End of the 4th month.*

I stood in the dark of the night, the moon and stars being the only source of my light. I stood and closed my eyes. I thought of Rogue and his shadow dragon slaying magic, I also thought of Mira, Freed and Gajeel's Shadow Iron dragon slaying magic. I thought of how dark their power was, how terrifying. I opened my eyes, a black magic circle forming under me.

"DRAGON FAIRY OF THE TERRIFYING SHADOWS GRANT ME YOUR POWER. SHADOW DRAGON FAIRY" I called out. The magic circles reacted, shadows emitting from them.

The shadows covered me and when they dissipated I was dressed in a tight black tube top dress that just barely covered my arse, clinging to it. The waist was covered in a red sash and a black metal belt above the sash. A cape made of shadows fell down to the floor from my hips down. I also had on a pair of thigh high leather boots.

My wings on my back were massive and were made of black shadows. I fingered them, although made of shadows, they were solid. I began learning my spells thinking back to the guild. I would be home soon; I wondered how they were doing.

*Sting's POV*

For four months now, something has been wrong. I've been in a terrible mood and now even Lector could stand to be around me now. I had no idea what was going on, well at least I wished I didn't. I knew that Lucy was the reason I felt like shit. When I joined, I apologised to her for laughing at the way Minerva tortured her during the Naval Battle and she immediately accepted and even laughed it off, claiming that since we were part of the same guild, she had forgiven me. I was shocked when she forgave so easily, and even more shocked when she asked if I wanted to go do something with her. She had the kindest heart and once I remember she found me battered and bruised from a mission and took me to her home, cleaning me up with tender care. Where was she now? How were her duties going? These thoughts flitted through my head as I walked towards her apartment.

I saw the window in her bedroom was unlocked and climbed up. This wasn't the first time I had done this; ever since she was gone I had been more and more on edge. Coming here, where her scent was fading but still present due to my dragon senses. It was here that calmed me down; I sat on the chair in her kitchen, the same place she fixed me up after that mission. I put my head in my hands, what was going on with me? I am the great and all powerful Sting Eucliffe and yet this girl had managed to reduce me to this.

'Where are you right now Lucy? When are you coming back, I need to see you, to hold you again.' Sting thought to himself. Then realising he wanted to hold her, he looked shocked. 'Where did that though come from?'