Epilogue

Me: Hey guys it's me!!!!, the one and only ColdLaw, I'm the creator of this story (Stated the obvious I know lol), so today I have the whole cast of Dragons, Fairies, and The Celestial Empress with me aka the Cast of Fairy Tail

Lucy: Hey guys, it's great to be here!

Natsu: yo. (Usual grin on his face)

Me: ...where...are...the rest of you?....I speci- (gets cut off by Natsu's loud mouth)

Natsu: Who needs them!?, I'm the real star of the show here!

Me: ...but...this isn't a sho- (once again cut off by Natsu)

Natsu: that bastard Laxus thought he was king , ha! I can beat him in my sle- (he is cut off by a painful punch by Laxus which sends him flying across the room)

Me: o_o...I wanna go home...it's too early for this crap

Erza: Now Laxus was that really necessary? (Erza pops out of nowhere in a......wedding dress...Sting and Rogue follow behind)

Me: Why are you guys late .....No ...more importantly.... Why in the living hell are you in a wedding dress!!!???(Erza starts to break down in tears)

Erza: He DOESN'T WANNA MARRY ME!!!!( she cries out )

Me: Have they gone mad?...ಠ_ಠ

Sting: uhhmm ,We were late because...well...you see....Jellal won't marry her ....so she broke down ....and yea

Me: ...ಠ_ಠ....I DONT GIVE A DAM EVEN IF A FLYING UNICORN WAS PISSIN OUT RAINBOW SPERM INTO YO CEREAL!!(」゚ロ゚)」, I SPECIFICLY SAI-( is cut off by Natsu's foot being implanted into my face,... is sent flying across the room)

Natsu: .....shit ....that was meant for Laxus...(●__●)

Whole room: ('・_・')

Lucy: uhhm ....sorry guys ...it seems ColdLaw is out...Cold (Badum tsss) ...well that wraps everything up ....uhhm everyone do the honors..(^_^;) (death glare)

Everyone except me: Thanks for reading , GoodBye!!(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)