Chapter 13

Lucy awoke the next day still wrapped around her naked dragon slayers. She smiled softly at them before unravelling herself from their grasp, groaning at the soreness in her body before heading off to the bathroom. She stepped into the hot steamy shower as thoughts of last night flooded her mind. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the shower door opening as someone entered the shower with her.

*Smut*

She had just about finished her shower when she felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around her naked waist, pulling her against a large muscled body, bringing her out of her thoughts. Her senses were filled with the scent of thunderstorms, scotch and rum as well as Old Spice. She breathed in the smell, letting it's comforting yet arousing smell wash over her. She spun around in his arms, staring into the stormy grey eyes before his lips bruised hers, one of his hands moving to find her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipples till they hardened, while the other hand moved to grip her hip, pulling her closer to him. Their tongues battled it out for dominance and she gave up easily, wanting him to dominate her. He released her lips, only to feather kisses down her jaw line, moving to bite and nip at her throat. He noticed all the dark bruises and smirked against her throat, knowing that she'd be marked forever as theirs.

"Laxus...?" she moaned his name, draping her arms over his shoulders as her nails dug into his taut muscles.

"Mmm, yeah babe?" Laxus moaning as she moved one hand down to stroke his hardened member.

"I want to try something" She moaned out as he continued to suck on the soft flesh of her throat

"Oh, and what's that?" He whispered, breathlessly into her ears as he trailed light kisses down to her collarbone, chuckling as he heard her breath hitch.

"I'd rather show you" she replied, pushing him away and kneeling in front of him, her small hands curling around his member as she stroked him softly. She watched him through half lidded eyes as her thumb brushed over the tip, spreading the bead of precum around it. Her nails grazed the underside of his dick, causing him to let out a throaty groan.

She slowly bent her head forward, flicking her tongue against the tip of his member, before moving to suck the tip into her mouth. He groaned again, his fingers moving to thread in her hair. His cock twitched as she swirled her tongue around the member, and slowly she moved her mouth down on his cock, taking more of it into her mouth. She took as much of him in her mouth as she could, wrapping her hands around the rest, tightening her grip as she slowly began bobbing up and down, increasing in speed as she felt his cock start to twitch. Occasionally she would flick her tongue along the underside of his cock. He groaned when she looked up at him from under her lashes, somehow managing to seem innocent while she had his cock in her mouth. Mustering the last of his willpower, he slid out of her mouth and pulled her up.

He pulled her in for another kiss and then pulled away growling as he looked at her pink tinted face.

"Where did you learn to do that?" He questioned, staring deeply into her eyes

"Does it matter?" she replied, cocking her head to the side shyly

"Have you done this before?" He growled out, thoughts of another man touching her entering his thoughts.

"Laxus, you have no right to be angry. I was still a virgin when you claimed me, you weren't" she replied, her voice quiet. He was brought out of his thoughts, realising she was right, he sighed before pulling her in for another kiss. He pulled away, trailing his kisses down her neck, between the valley of her breasts and down her abdomen till he was kneeling in front of her. He slid his hands up her thigh, spreading them. He lifted her leg and draped it on his shoulder, kissing her inner thighs.