Chapter 6

The next day, Lucy woke up at sunrise, again grumbling about Capricorn's training schedule. She petted King the Big Dog spirit, as he barked at her; she had summoned him to keep guard of her house in case any monsters attacked in the night. She sent him back to the spirit world and then trained till 8 am again and then entered her beautiful bath, opting for a bubble bath rather than a shower to soothe her muscles. She stripped and stepped in the bath, sighing as the scent of strawberries, jasmine and cherry blossoms washed over her. She relaxed and soon her mind drifted over to three Dragon Slayers. She smiled, remembering the day they spent together. Then she groaned in frustration.

'What am I going to do? I can't just date all of them; it wouldn't be fair on them. What do I do' Lucy thought to herself.

'I could just keep spending time with all three of them and ignore my feelings. It's not like they like me or anything, they only see me as a friend. Yeah I'll do exactly that, I'll just continue being friends with them, no matter how much I want to be more' Lucy nodded at her decision and then got out of the tub, draining it and wrapping the large white fluffy towel around her. She walked into her bedroom, and dropping her towel, she walked into her walk in closet, full of shoes, throwing on her newly bought, purple strapless bra and matching underwear; she grabbed a pair of velvet purple heels and then walked into her other closet, grabbing a strapless short cream dress, with purple flowers on it. It ended just below her mid thigh. She summoned Cancer in order to do her hair and makeup and then she smiled at her appearance. Her hair was in a loose braid, kept on her left shoulder and reaching down to her hips, strands of her hair framed her face.

She looked at the clock lacrima and decided to grab breakfast at the guild. She locked her front door and made the short walk to the guild. As she entered, she was greeted by the guild, smiling at them; she walked up to Mira and ordered her breakfast. She looked around the guild, and after noticing her Dragon Slayers hadn't arrived, her shoulders slumped slightly. Mira placed down her breakfast and smoothie, as she tucked in, munching on her breakfast, while watching the guild doors for her three handsome Dragon Slayers. Just as she finished, the doors burst open, revealing Natsu, Sting and Laxus, the three of them were arguing about something in hushed tones, but as soon as they saw her, they stopped and joined her, also ordering breakfast.

"So, Lucy, would you like to go on a mission with the three of us? We know that you don't need to pay rent anymore, however, you'll still need money for food and anything else." Laxus spoke up, looking at her, while he chomped at his own breakfast. She looked at his plate and sweat dropped when she realised that he had ordered three times more food than Natsu and Sting.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind. Besides, S Class Trials are coming up soon, and I think that with my new keys that I may have a chance at them" Lucy replied, flashing them a dazzling smile

"Here, we thought this one would be a good one, it'll take about a month, so when we get back, it'll be in time to find out who the participants are" Sting replied and she nodded, looking at the flyer as she realised it was an S Class Mission

"Guys, this is an S Class Mission, are you sure we can take it?" She questioned worriedly, remembering her last S Class Mission

"Are you forgetting that both me and the light bulb are S Class?" Laxus questioned amusement in his eyes. He chuckled throatily as she blushed.

"Oh, right, alright then, what's it about and what's the pay?" Lucy questioned, as she drank her smoothie

"We have to take out a new dark guild in Oak Town, it seems easy enough, however, no one knows where it is located, that's why it'll take a month long. It pays about eight million Jewel, therefore we each get two million" Sting replied. Lucy gasped at the pay and then had dollar signs in her eyes, thinking about all the money, as the three dragon slayers laughed at her.