Chapter 4

So here is chapter four, thank you for all the reviews, it inspires me to write on.

A/N: Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail

...............................................................................

*Time Skip. Two days. The guild's infirmary.*

Laxus, Sting and Natsu were all glaring at each other. No one had won their battle; all three of them were knocked out due to the amount of magic they used up in a small space of time. They all continued glaring at each other, although there was no malice in their eyes, just annoyance. They'd been stuck in the infirmary for two days now and were all heavily bandaged. Both Wendy and Porlyusica had reprimanded them and Master Makarov yelled at them, banning them from going on jobs for the next months. They'd have to spend time even more time with each other now, considering that Strawberry Street was almost destroyed, with only Lucy's old apartment building surviving. Surprisingly. So now, instead of going on missions, they'd have to work for the guild, doing free jobs in order to pay for the damages.

They all grumbled to themselves. They were alone in the infirmary, with only each other for company. Suddenly Sting spoke up.

"I was just thinking, we all said that she was our mate. Now unless either of you were lying, then she really must be all our mates. But how is that possible? Shouldn't all Dragon Slayers only have one mate? Like Gajeel and Levy or Rogue and Yukino? What's going on? Shouldn't we at least try and find out about something that could explain why all three of us have the same mate?" Sting questioned looking at both of them. They all realised what he was talking about and thought about it to themselves.

"Fine, we will work together and find out what's going on, and why Lucy is all our mates. However, how are we going to find out about it? Dragon Slayer magic is a lost magic. There isn't much information on them." Natsu replied, not happy about what was going on. This meant that they would have to spend even more time together with each other.

"There are some books in the restricted section of the guild's library. They are open to S Class Mages like myself and there are a few books on Dragon Slayer magic as well as other lost types of magic. These books are the reason that lost magic still exists now, even though the magic itself is lost" Laxus replied.

They all nodded determined, making plans to go through the books and find out what was going on, that is after they were healed.

*Half way through the 6th month. At Lucy's old apartment*

Three dragon slayers sat on the couch, books surrounding them. If anyone had seen these three, fine specimens of men, with the books surrounding them, they would surely scream and attack, especially if they were from the Fairy Tail guild. You see, not many people saw these men as intelligent creatures, considering they were dragon slayers, and preferred to solve their problems with their fists rather than words. However, here they were, books surrounding them.

One of the men, Natsu Dragneel, had pink spiky hair, and onyx coloured eyes. He was dressed in a gold trimmed, black waist coast, left open and untucked, bearing his muscular and lean chest to the world. He also had on a pair of white knee-length trousers and a thick black wrist band on his wrist. His signature white scale patterned scarf on his neck, a gift to him from his father, Igneel. To complete the outfit, he had black open toed sandals on his feet. He was currently reading a book about dragon slayers and their mates.