Chapter 18

*Next Day. Lucy's POV*

I woke up and groaned as I got up from the bed, moaning at the soreness between my legs and the ache in my muscles. I shook my head and decided to have a bath instead of my usual shower. Once I was done with my bath, I gingerly got up, stretching to remove the pain from my body. I sighed and walked over to the mirror, examining my body. The many bruises and hickeys had returned and I knew that they'd be shown to the whole of Fiore today.

Once again I sighed to myself and got ready for the day. I decided on a black lace off shouldered top that ended just below my breasts showing off my tight and smooth stomach and a white flared skirt that ended at the tops of my thighs as well as some black thigh high socks and ankle heeled boots. I observed my body again, the many love bites were evident on my neck and shoulder and thighs along with finger bruises on my hips and thighs. I smiled and put my hair up in twin pony tails, securing them with black ribbon. Finally, I applied my makeup and moved out of the bathroom.

I woke up the dragon slayers and we all quickly made our way down for breakfast, courtesy of Mira and Freed. My guild mates looked over my body, stopping at the various marks before grinning lecherously at me and winking. By now, the guild was completely used to me entering with marks all over my body, especially since there were many marks on my body following the week of my mating. I shook my head and joined the boys for breakfast before the guild made our way towards the Domus Flau.

I poked my fingers together, fidgeting and twiddling my thumbs, anxious about the various reactions from the crowd at all the marks on my skin.

'Then again, after Laxus pretty much kidnapped me after the battle yesterday, I don't think many of them will be surprised' I thought to myself, shrugging off the anxious feeling as I held my head up and went to join my team on the balcony overlooking the stadium. However, at the last minute I chickened out and stayed inside, praying to whatever God was out there to keep me out of the battles today.

I watched the Lacrima screen, sipping on some herbal tea while I watched Mato address the guild and audience for the day.

"Hello kabo! Today's events are battles between the guilds. The first battle of the day will take place between Blue Pegasus' Ichiya and Twilight Ogre's Thibault. Please enter the ring kabo" Mato called. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head, knowing that finally Blue Pegasus would be winning some points. I snickered as I watched Ichiya use his Perfume Magic to change his body into one that was bulky and ripped with muscles.

"This is for the lovely parfum of my beloved Erza Scarlet" Ichiya said as he started attacking Thibault. I giggled louder at the scared expression on Erza's face and the jealous one on Jellal's. I laughed loudly as soon as Thibault fell down, swirls in his eyes as he crashed into the ground. I smiled softly at the cheers from Blue Pegasus as they scored 10pts.

"Next battle is Mermaid Heel's Arana versus Quatro Cerberus' Warcry. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called, signalling the start of the next battle. I watched as Warcry quickly defeated Arana, signalling the end of the battle as his team yelled out about being 'Wild'.

"The next battle is Fairy Tail B's Rogue Cheney versus Lamia Scale's Chelia Blendy. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called out and my ears perked up as I ordered another herbal tea, watching as Rogue entered the ring.

*Nobody's POV*

Rogue entered the arena, his face expressionless as usual. Chelia entered the ring smiling and waving at the ground, before she tripped on seemingly nothing, falling to the ground as people started giggling. Chelia got up and brushed herself off, blushing as she apologised to an exasperated Lyon. The battle against the Shadow Dragon Slayer and Sky God Slayer began.