Chapter 38

"So what movie are we seeing?" I ask, looking to Toby.

"It's a surprise, relax." He laughs, kissing my hand.

"Of course it is. You and your surprises." I giggle, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

At the last second he turns his head and captures my lips in his briefly.

"I win." He says, giving me his best crooked grin.

I laugh, turn up the radio, and begin to sing along to Write this down by George Strait. Toby mumbles along quietly with me as we pull into the parking lot. He cuts the engine and I open my door just as he gets over to my side.

"I was gonna do that." He pouts.

"Awe. I'm sorry." Mumbling, I give him a quick kiss on the chin before sliding my fingers between his.

"You missed." With that he kisses me and leads me inside.

Toby's POV

"What movie are we seeing?" She asks for the million time, giving me puppy eyes.

Funny thing? I don't mind one bit. I think it's adorable. I chuckle slightly and shake my head.

"Just wait and see." I kiss the top of her head.

"Okay." She pouts.

When we get up to the ticket counter, I pull out my wallet and send her inside.

"Two tickets for Pan please."

"Here you go sir."

I hand the man behind the counter the money in exchange for tickets a d then walk inside to find Jessie.

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating in a while but school is really kicking my butt. Anyway, I put up a photo of all the horses, book cover style so that you could see what they all looked like. :) Well, I really gotta go do homework. I will try to update soon but no promises.

Love you all!

~Kassie