Authors note

Okay. So I'm about to sound REALLY b****y. But don't take it personally. Here it goes.

I will update when I update! Stop commenting "update."! Not only is it really freaking annoying but I have a life outside wattpad and don't have any time to write! As of right now the dog that I have had since I was a year old is dying and we have to put MY BEST FRIEND down! He's 15 and I knew it was going to happen but I really just need people to stop with the comments! I don't want pity so DO NOT COMMENT SORRY OR I WILL STOP UPDATING ALL TOGETHER! IM SORRT FOR THE B**** RANT BUT I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW! ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE ON HOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! GOT IT?

again, sorry for the rant and none of this anger is just because of this.... At the moment I'm breaking down and I'm pissed off that I have to put my best friend of 15 years to sleep. I've had him since I was a baby and I not only am losing him, but I just lost my great grandmother to cancer just over a year ago....

I... I just.... I can't...

I can't deal with this and please don't take any of what I said to heart. I'm not a mean person, I swear. I'm just VERY broken and depressed at the moment..... Just please don't comment "sorry for your loss" or "OMG! I'm sooooo sorry." or "I know how you feel, my dog Peewee passed away about..." Blah blah blah. Don't comment anything like that because I've heard that so much in the last two days I could vomit. I love each and every one of you and I'm so sorry to have sounded so rude. However, I was serious about all books being on hold. I don't have any motivation or anything at the moment because I feel like dying along with my dog.

God I love him so much.....

W-why..... I-it's n-not fair!

I h-haven't s-stopped crying all day....

I gotta go....