Chapter 5

Unknown's POV

I didnt know why I did it. I just hoped that she ended up some where good with some one nice... she was so sweet and gentle and I was so mean and oblivious to the fact that what I did wouldn't change a thing...

Jessie's POV

I walked out and fed Whisper, Comet, Dusty, Starlight, Flare, and Moonstruck. Whisper's coat was glossy and her  ribs weren't showing as much. I couldn't wait to start riding her. I led her to the pasture and let her into it to graze with Starlight and Moonstruck. My mother had bought Moonstruck but she didn't ride. When she was thirteen her brother, my Uncle Brian, spooked a horse she was riding in a lesson. The horse had reared up and knocked her off.

Ever since then she is terrified of horseback riding. She'll own a horse, love it, and take care of it but she won't get on one. Comet was grazing under the apple tree with Dusty and Flare.

I was glad that we had finally bought horses. Whisper came over to the fence and nudged my pocket. I pulled out the carrot and sugar cube. I gave them to her and walked into the house.

Okay so I know that it took forever to update but I have writers block for this storyThis is just a filler so I will update as soon as I can but please understand that I'm kind of busy so I can't update very often. I'm sorry.

~Kassie.