Chapter Three

Hagrid, Harry and I are almost ready for the big day, But we still need our school supplies. It had been a week after picking me and Harry up. Hagrid had talked to us a little bit more about Hogwarts, how it was settled in Scotland but we take a train from Kings Cross Station, in London.

We were walking around London while Harry read out the list. The piece of parchment crippled between his fingers. It had came with our letters

"All students must be equipped with one standard sized 2 water couldren. And  may bring if they desire either an owl, toad or cat. Can we find this all in London?"He asked.

I grinned and kicked some puddles following the two. The sky was a grey as the clouds approached us. We better take shelter soon or it was going to rain on us. London was always raining, I don't know how Wizards didn't solve this problem.

"If you know where to look," Hagrid replied. We walked until Hagrid stopped at a pub. This wasn't a time to go get a drink. I rolled my eyes and followed them in.

The 'pub' was called the Leaky Cauldron The whole building was dark. I grabbed Harry's jumper and walked in. There was a layer of fog so thick I could barley see, at all. There were at least fifty people in there, too.

It was so hot in this room. There were so many people in there talking very loudly. I looked to Harry unsure as he shook his head widening his eyes.

"Ahh, Hagrid usual I presume?" a man asked.

"No not today, I'm on official Hogwarts business. Jus' helpin' Harry and Nova buy their school supplies," Hagrid replied.

"Oh dear Merlin," He said," It's the Potter twins!"

The whole place somehow became so silent I could hear rats on the floor, everyone was starring at Harry, Hagrid, and I. I looked at Harry he looked nervous, I was too. I looked at Hagrid and stiffened.

It was awkwardly quiet and I didn't like it whatsoever. It only made me afraid. Who were these people and why did they stop at the sound of mine and Harry's name?

"Welcome back Mr. and Miss Potter," Said a man who grabbed my hand and shook it. He was tall and had five layers on, he shook our hands roughly as I took my hand back slowly. Not trying to be rude, but I wanted out of here.

I tried my best to look for an exit as Hagrid pushed us farther in the room. There was a crowd around up. I became really close to Harry. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Doris Cropert, Mr. and Miss Potter," Said a lady. As she got up in our face.

"Nice to meet you," Harry said as I shook my head.

"Hello P-Potter's!" Said a man with a turban. He was shaking. He was very skinny and barely any skin showed.

"Oh hello Professor didn't see you there," Hagrid said,"Harry, Nova this is Professor Quirrl, your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."

"Nice to meet you!" I said I tried to shake his hand but he pulled it back.

"Fearfully-y fascinating subject, N-Not that you need it, eh, P-Potters?" he asked.

"Yes well, we mus' be going. Lots to buy!" Hagrid pretty much screamed the last part. As if bragging to everyone. Or trying to say not to bother us upon shopping.

"Bye Professor," Harry and I chimed. We walked to the backdoor of the place and stopped in front of a brick wall.

"Now see yeh two are famous," Hagrid said.