Chapter Eleven

I went strait to my room to think, I sat at my window thinking about many things. Mostly what I was going to do to get caught up in ever class, have a social life, have Quidditch, and go see Harry every time I could. It was like jugging swords. I'd hate to give up time with Harry just for time with Draco or class studies.

He'd hate me, he would never forgive me to leave him alone with a guy that made fun of his best friend. In a way Draco was my best friend. He always made me laugh whether it was him trying too hard, or him just being genuinely funny. I went over to my bed and began to draw more, this time, I began to sketch Geronimo. She just looked so peaceful as she slept, her ears twitched as she barked in her sleep.

Yes, Fennec foxes bark. I laughed as Geronimo lifted her head up and walked to me. She put her head under my arm as she tried to get me to pet her soft fur.

"You're so spoiled," I laughed to myself as I lied over on my bed. She lied on my chest as I looked to her.

"Hey Princess," I giggled to her. I loved Geronimo more then anything in this world, more than Harry, more than Draco. I was happy Hagrid got me this beautiful creature. I heard Geronimo whine as I sighed.

"You actually may need to go outside, don't you?" I muttered as she whined and walked to the door. This fox was more like a dog than anything. I got up and walked her down toward Hagrid's hut. I knocked on the door as he answered.

"Oh! Nova! What a surprise!" he said as I grinned.

"I just came down to walk Geronimo, and you were down here so I thought, why not to go visit Hagrid!" I laughed as Geronimo played in the grass making her all dirty and wet.

"Geronimo!" I yelled as she turned and looked to me and jumped in more grass.

"She seems teh love it here," he said as I nodded.

"I love it here!" I said as I gazed up at the castle. "The scenery is so beautiful, can't believe I get to experience it all the time. I've thought about coming down here after a class and just start sketching a sunset, or a sunrise," I said.

"Yeh aren' allowed down here then, school rules!" He said as I shrugged. "An' yeh and Geronimo shouldn' be down here now, don' you have yer studies?"

"Hagrid, I had a free class after flying- oh which I meant to tell you," I smiled to him," guess who is now the Slytherin seeker!"

"Nova, yeh surprise me everyday!" He said as he hugged me.It was a big bear hug, I could hardly breathe in the first place with his old jacket that smelled as if he hadn't showered in three weeks, but hugging him made it uneasy to breathe. I had to get on my tip toes to make it over his shoulder to make out the simplest of breaths. "I'm so proud of yeh!"

"Thank you, Hagrid," I grinned as I messed my feet in the grass. Geronimo ran over to us and bit on my shoestring as she tried to run off with me.

"I guess that's my cue to leave-"

"I know yeh may not think they would, but yer mum and dad would be proud of yeh. No matter what house yeh got sorted into," he said as I nodded.

"Thank you, Hagrid," I said slightly nodding.

"They'd be proud of how beautiful you are and how well you've grown up to be, oh I remember when yer mum and dad both would sit at the Gryffindor table. James wouldn' leave Lily alone. She'd get so angry at him-"

"H-Hagrid," I stopped him to hold back my tears and his.

"And yer God- Father-"

"M-My what?" I asked,"I have a God- Father nobody told me about?"