Chapter Five

I woke up with Harry shaking me. I awoke abruptly with his arms on my pulling me up and down from the bed like a kid on Christmas awaking their parents.

"Nova!" He yelled, "we're going to be late!"

I rolled over as he then pushed me off the bed with his feet. Geronimo was now waking up and walking around the room sniffing around. I made a face at Harry.

"Alright!" I said holding my arms up, "I'm up! I'm up!"

"I don't want to be, but I'm up," I sighed. I quickly got up and changed, not in front of Harry of course, I made sure he left the room as I changed into some clothes. I finished packing everything in the room that included putting Geronimo in her cage. She was bright, she made some squeak noises as I gave her a little treat. I grinned Harry came back in and changed quick. I didn't even pay attention because I was making sure I had everything with me.

I had all my books, my wand, my mothers ring, my robes, everything that was on the check list.

"I need my ticket!" I exclaimed, "how am I supposed to get on the train?"

"Hagrid has it," Harry said calming me down from almost having a panic attack.

"O-Oh, thank you," I muttered as he nodded.

"All packed?" He asked as I nodded.

"Then let's go!" Harry said as he went to pull his trunk outside.

"We get to eat breakfast first, right?" I asked.

"Of course!" Harry said as I pulled all my luggage out of the room. Geronimo was excited, about as excited as I was. I think she may had been just ready to get out of the cage.

We walked downstairs to the Leaky Caldron, enjoyed some breakfast, and waited for Hagrid. We are a quick breakfast and went outside to wait for a cab to go to Hogwarts.

"Nervous, are yeh?" I heard Hagrid say as I nodded.

"V-Very," I laughed as the car took us to the train station I knew as Kings Cross, "what about you, Harry?"

"I'm excited," he said as I nodded.

"D'ya suppose they'll like us there?" I asked Harry.

"Why wouldn' they, eh? Yer a Potter!" Hagrid said in a happier tone.

We sat and talked about many things in the car ride, it wasn't long until we were at Kings Cross station and I was ready to get out. I was ready to go to Hogwarts.

"Follow me!" Hagrid said as we grabbed our luggage and followed the big man into the train station. I observed every person that walked by me. Most of which, were muggles, as far as I know. We walked along a line bridge to a long list of trains.

I felt like a tourist, I looked all around as Harry pulled my shirt tail to keep up. I was too busy looking around. It was so beautiful. Hagrid came to a halt as I didn't notice and fell over Harry's trunk.

"Now remember you two, this is your ticket, don't lose it," He said looking at me and gave me a look. A long as if saying 'you'd be the one to loose it!' I couldn't help it I was adventurous and lost things!

"Wow that hurt," I looked down at the ticket. There must have been some mistake because what I saw, wasn't a train but a fraction. I looked up to see that Hagrid wasn't there.