Chapter Six

"Leave yer stuff next to the train! Someone'll take care of yer luggage for yeh!" Hagrids booming voice said over the crowd of kids.

It was kinda scary, the boat ride, at least I thought it was. We were on a boat on a lake that went down so far you could possibly put another Hogwarts school down there.

I tried not to make anymore close friends on that boat, I didn't want to risk people finding out who I was.

As we rode to Hogwarts in a boat. I rode with the three girls who had been standing around talking. I found out there names were Sydney Collins, Joy Jay, and Kris Lee.

Sydney was a taller girl, she was stronger, her muscles didn't tell lies. She had brown hair that fell her lower back. Her hair looked so outstanding I just wanted to touch it. She had vibrant green eyes that could possibly put a whole in a wall. Her skin color was an olive color. She was determined, no matter how she looked she was determined for anything and everything. I think it was more of her posture.

Joy was a carefree girl. She had light blonde hair that was styled almost like a boys and she had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. She was tan and had light freckles upon her cheeks. Joy was just a little smaller then me. She had a smile that could light up a room in seconds if it came down to it. Her personality stood out more then anything though. She was happy, someone you always wanted to be around just so you could be happy as well. I could tell I would be spending more time with Joy.

Then there was Kris, very secluded and laid back. Looked like the type of girl that wouldn't be caught dead out of her room after hours. She has brown hair that fell to her shoulders and brown eyes that felt as if they could stare in your soul. She was a smart girl, very intelligent. She told us about her many adventures to different parts of the world like America, Australia, and even Antarctica! She was so interesting I just want to be around and ask her questions all the time. She was beautiful along with the rest of the girls.

I never once mentioned my name and every time they mentioned it I changed the subject. I didn't want anyone to know who I was, I was afraid to, I was scared these three girls wouldn't want to talk to me. Or be afraid to talk to me for some odd reason.

"Hey, what house do you think you're going to be sorted in?" Sydney asked Kris, Joy and I.

"I was hoping for Ravenclaw," Kris said, "my parents were both wizards, but they gave me up. So I'm technically a pure blood, but I was adopted-"

"I want Hufflepuff," Joy said.

"What's the differences between the houses?" I asked as Sydney made a face of disgust.

"You don't know?" She asked as I put my arms up in my defense.

"Well, Ravenclaw are the more intellectual ones," said Kris as I nodded," usually when asked about what house you want to be in, nobody remembers it along with-"

"Hufflepuff!" Said Joy laughing," their particularly great finders!"

"The other two?" I said. The last two were Gryffindor and Slytherin.

"Gryffindor, the house of the brave. Slytherin, has been trashed upon many years," Sydney said.

"How so?" I asked.

"They always say it's the house with all the villains in it, there's never been a good Slytherin," she said as I sighed.