Chapter Four

"Hello, anybody there?" I called walking into a semi lit room. There were boxes on top of boxes, it looked as if some could fall over and topple on Harry and I. Possibly kill us as well.

I heard a cough as a strange man popped out of the corner. His white hair was scattered and his eyes were bloodshot. He was dressed up for his job though. He smiled at Harry and I as I walked up to the counter that he stood behind.

"I was wondering when you two would show up here Mr. and Miss Potter," The man climbed up a huge step stool and grabbed two boxes. My eyes widened, he knew us? Well everyone knew us, I guessed.

"I remember when your parents were first in here getting there wands,"He said putting the two boxes in our hands. I stood there looking at him. He danced around behind the counter up till not and was now staring at Harry and I.

"Well give it a wave,"He said. Harry waved his as I felt something zoom past my head. I could basically hear it swish past my hair. I stiffened. My eyes opened wide as I looked to where the object landed. There was now a hand of a clock penetrating a box. I let out a short breath of hair and looked to see if it had cut my hair whatsoever. Everything seemed okay as they both looked to me.

"H-Harry. Thanks."

"I didn't-"

"It's the wand," the man said. He nodded at me as I took that as my chance. I waved the wand as I heard a shattering noise.

A vase right above the counter top shattered and all the flowers fell to the floor. Water trickled its way. I cringed and handed him back the wand as fast as I could.

"Sorry," I said as he took the wand back.

He grabbed another as he walked back to us. He placed the first one in Harry's hand. Harry waved the wand and all the boxes on the next level had fallen.

"Nope, not that one!" Ollivander said passing me another wand. I waved it to see the whole building turned upside down, on the inside of course, outside it looked as if everyone were bats hanging onto the ceiling walking around. But they were just walking on the pavement outside, and we were the bats. Ollivander quickly changed the building back to its original place and shook his head.

"Not that one either," he muttered running back to the wands behind is counter. He slowly pulled out two boxes carefully. He looked to us and back at the boxes and then walked back. He placed the wands in our hands he passed me one with a star imprint on it as I smiled. The one Harrys looked at was plain.

"I wounder," Olivander said standing back farther away from the both of us. Like he was expecting one of us to hurt him or something. A huge ghust of wind came through and a glowing orange light went over our heads

"Curious," He said as he looked to Harry, "Very curious."

"Excuse me, sir, but what's curious?"I asked.

"I remember every wand I sell Miss Potter. It so happens that the phoenix. Whose tail resides in your wands gave another feather, three, Harry's, Nov'a, and one other. It's curious that you should have this wand when it's brother gave you those scars," He said.

"And who may that be Mr. Olivander?" I asked. I said giving him a confused look.

"We must not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, or in this case wizards. It's not always clear why but I think it's clear we can expect great things from you two. After all, He-Who-Must-Be-Named did great things, terrible, yes but great,"He said. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? Who was this? I was afraid to even ask who this man was since he was too afraid to even talk about him.