Chapter Twenty-Four

It was Christmas morning I didn't wanna wake up, like always. But Ron had a different idea.

"Nova! Harry! Wake up! Wake up!" He screamed. I silently got up. I looked at my Pjs which consisted of Santa Clauses and reindeer. Harry still wasn't up, I quietly walked up to Harry's sleeping body. He was drooling.

"Gross," I laughed as I got closer to him and tried to awake him.

"Harry," I whispered in his ear," Harry?" I quickly got up, there is only one way of waking him up. I picked up his arm, "this is your fault bro," I said before pulled my wand out.

"Incendio!" I said as he squealed and his body fell out of the bed.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" I said sarcastically.

"Nova! Y-You put me on fire!" He said.

"Yup, I did didn't I?" I smiled, "Now come on, Ron's downstairs waiting to open presents."

"Fine! Wait presents for me?" He asked.

"Of course," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the stairs. Ron was standing at the bottom looking at us.

"Happy Christmas Nova and Harry!" He said.

"Happy Christmas Ron!" We both said.

"What are you wearing, Ron?" Harry asked as I looked at his ugly sweater.

"Yeah, what are you wearing?" I asked

"Mom, sown me this, it's completely dreadful," He said.

"I think it looks adorable."

"No," Said Harry.

"Looks like you both got one as well!" Ron said.

"There's presents for me too?" I asked. I looked at the green tree there were at least fifteen presents for me! My face lightened up as I ran to the bright Christmas tree. I picked up one of the many presents. Before I knew it I was done with opening them. I got the dress and the school shirt from Hermione, the shirt from Ron, the sweater from Mrs. Weasley, the cute pink shirt from Sydney, the white pants from Mayce, the cute flats from Kris, and the Slytherin colored shirt with the vest from my brother. We just sat around examining each others gifts. Harry's face was full of happiness when he opened his present. Ron's present I got him was wand tape, you never know when his wand will break. We sat there for a long time, what we thought was that all the presents were open. But I was mistaken when I herd Ron.

"Look, two more presents, one for Nova and one for both of you," He said placing the one just for me in my lap and the one for both of us in the middle. I quickly opened mine, to see an astonishing necklace. I looked to see a note on it, it read:

Nova,

Please meet me in the great Hall this afternoon at 1:00. Wear the necklace and something cute. -D.L.M-

My smile fell as I dropped the letter.

"What?" Harry asked, he picked up my letter then read it, "oh, let me guess Malfoy?"

"I think so," I said with disgust as I lied down on the floor.

"Well!" Said Harry who was now holding up our other present," here it goes."

We both grabbed it and pulled as a ugly cloak came out of it. There was another note stuck to this present. It read:

Your father left this in my possession before he died. It's time it's returned to you. Use it well.

I looked at Ron, I quickly picked up the cloak and stood up.

"Look fellas," I said putting it around me," my father had really bad taste." I started to laugh but for some odd reason they didn't.