Chapter Ten

I awoke before all the girls and walked down to the Great Hall. I sat at the table and waited for more people as I read to get ahead of class. Soon there were more people, including Draco, in the Great Hall.

He came and sat down beside me as I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," I said as he blushed.

"Is this how you thank everyone?" He asked.

"Nope, you just deserve it," I smiled. "And- Well, I've been thinking, I happen to think you're quite charming."

"Me? Charming?" He asked as he laughed," of course I am."

"So, I was thinking-"

"Will you be my girlfriend, Nova Potter?" He asked as my eyes widened.

"What?" I screamed.

"I-I thought you were going along that-"

"N-No, I was just going to say we could talk- b-but I'm good with that as well," I laughed.

"Really?" He said as I nodded.

"Of course, I mean, you're sweet and caring, and you bring the best out in me."

"So you're my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I laughed as I kissed his cheek.

"Draco!" Crabbe yelled as I jumped to look at my plate," do you wanna mess with Longbottom?"

"Not right now Crabbe!" Draco yelled in a angry voice. A big bang came from the Gryfindor table, Seamus. His hair was looking all weird, and his face was darkened. I looked at Draco who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

Then came another noise, this one was screeching horrible noise. I quickly covered my ears, I looked up to see the owls. Harry told me that we could share his since I got Geronimo. Harry's owl flew over at my table. It dropped my mail in front of me. Draco's caught my eye more than the rest, his owl was gorgeous. I saw his owl on the train, but I never fully gotten over how beautiful it actually was. It was almost as beautiful as Hedwig. I opened my letters the first one was from Mary telling me the Summer Holiday I could stay with Harry, she discussed with his Uncle and Aunt about me visiting and how it wasn't fair for me to be separated from him.

My next letter I opened it read it was from Harry. He noticed he were going to be talking a while due to the distance of our houses, but he was always there for me.

I looked at him he smirked with the biggest smirk I have ever got. I noticed at the  Gryffindor table many people had letters but everybody only paid attention to Nevill's.

"Look Neville has a rememberal!" Macey shouted at me.

"Oh those things are ok," Sydney said not really caring.

"What do they do exactly?" I said as everyone looked at me crazy.

"The glow red if your forgetting something," Kris whispered in my ear.

"Oh that's cool," I said looking at the rememberal, "seems like a waste if you ask me, what if you forget the rememberal? You're just screwed."

We quickly got back to our mail. Sydney, Joy, and Kris let me read their letters. Their family's are so cool. Sydney's family were rich to do anything she wanted, Kris' family knew a lot about America since they were from America originally, Joy's never said much but you could tell she was very wealthy.