Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ever since detention things have gotten very slow. Its about may no. Draco hasn't talked to me much and Hermine, Ron, and Harry have all been at the library after school till he time we have to. Knowing Draco he told McGonnagal about Norbert, and Draco's father wasn't very pleased with the gamekeeper of the school to have creatures around. So Hagrid had to send poor Norbert to someone. Since we've been studying about the sorcerer's stone and nothing has effect on it the trio and I headed down to Hagrid's.

Poor Hagrid was sitting outside his hut with big red puffy eyes, I feel sorry for him. No family no kids nothing.

"He had to give up Norbert," Ron said as I looked at poor Hagrid.

"Hagrid that's terrible,"I said giving him a hug.

"It ok the fella I got 'em from said I'd never get to keep up with 'em anyway," he said letting go of me.

"What did you tell him?" Harry asked.

"I said I sure can, I have me own beast at Hogwarts, I know how to clam 'em down," he said, "music! Oh I shouldn't 'ave said that I shouldn't 'ave said that."

"Hagrid, who exactly was the man you told?" Hermione asked.

"Couldn't see his face but he did have a dark cloak on," he said. I suddenly felt two arms loop through mine and pull me up too Professor McGonnagals office. I ran to her desk before any of the other could.

"Hi m'am, we need to talk to Dumbledore," I said as her face drifted down to me. I felt like it was one of those movies where the boy is hitting on the cute girl at the school but failing, plus I didn't like a teacher, especially McGonagall.

"I'm sorry he's not here at the moment," she said as someone pulled me out of the room again.

"Ahh! What's up with you guys pulling me around!" I said when they finally let go of me, I fixed my cloak where it was winkled. I straitened myself and looked to all of them. Ron and Harry had pulled me out. Hermione just laughed.

"What's wrong with us? What's wrong with the bloody teachers here? Don't they realize that something terrible is going on?" Ron said.

"No, cause nothing seems wrong," I said shaking my head, "you guys, I see Snape all the time and he doesn't seem to have a lot of time to plot-"

"Since Voldemort got access room Hagrid how to get past Fluffy, he could've told Snape how to get past," Hermione said.

"So don't listen to me," I said holding up my arms, "so are we gonna stop this tonight?"

"Have to," Harry sighed. I told them goodbye, I'm gonna need some sleep for tonight since were gonna put a stop to Snape or whoever was behind this. I was thinking we could go at the moment but Hermione being herself called me stupid and said he'd never go in plain day light. It was very odd going back to the common room, the whole house was there including Snape. Oh well. I ran up to my room and lied down, wasn't long till a knock came on my door.

"It's open!" I screamed from my bed. In came a blond haired greyish blue eyed boy in my room."What do you want,"I hissed.

"You back!"He screamed.

"Draco Malfoy aren't you a little worried that your a little young for a relationship right now?" I asked

"Nova,"He pleaded,"I need you back please."

"Draco, I don't like you anymore," I lied as my necklace grew brighter, "if anything I may have found out I like someone else."

"Your a lier Nova Mya Potter I know you like me, and I like you b-" I stopped him.