Chapter Thirty-One

George and Fred finally decided to flood the girls bathrooms and put bubbles and color the water, not one of their best pranks, but it was well enough. I was getting ready to go to the Great Hall for my last breakfast as a first year then it was time to go to the train and head home. What was home? I was finally packed up and my room looked bare. The girls had packed their stuff and were getting ready to aboard the train. After breakfast we were leaving to see our families once more. I wasn't ready to meet the Dursley's and according to Harry, they weren't ready to meet me.

I sat down as the whole place was filled up with students..

"Nova," Sydney nuged my side, "is that drool on your face?" She asked as I whipped it off my face.

I noticed Dumbledore went up to the podium,"Good Morning students, the train will be leaving in an hours time, it was an honor to have you all here, congratulations to all you many houses. Congratulations to Gryffindor for winning the house cup!" He said as he smiled at everyone.

"Hey, you guys will write, right?" I asked Joy, and Kris. They all laughed.

"Of course we will," Kris said as I nodded.

"I will when I can, mummy and daddy are taking me to Paris," Sydney said as she passed us a letter. I read it to see she was telling the truth. Lucky her. I'm surprised she's even think of writing me. She didn't typically like me, and had no reason not to.

Kris grinned,"well I'm visiting America. My adopted mum is bringing me to see my mothers grave."

"Joy what about you?" I asked.

"I'm going to help my dad with ministry stuff," she said as I nodded.

"Visit me if you can?" I asked.

"I'll try."

I sat at the table thinking. This will be the only time I see these girls today, I'm sitting with Harry, Hermione, and Ron on the train. Although I wish Fred and George would be there.

I began to think of everything about this year. All the good times like, pranking Malfoy, riding my first broom, making seeker and meting my brother. Then for my bad times, wasting time with Malfoy, not being in Gryffindor, and not being able to spend more time with Harry. But that can't stop me. I mean its me against the world right now, Me and Harry vs Voldemort. We can do this! These thoughts went through my mind. I sat there and eat I barley even noticed everyone was leaving. I ran upstairs and grabbed my stuff and ran to the train. I don't want to leave but, I have too. Harry won't survive one more year with his cousin the way he talks about him.

I sat on the train with the trio and sat next to Hermione.

Before I knew it, the train was passing Hogsmade. This is going to be a long trip.

"So Nova," Ron smirked.

"Yeah Ronald?" I asked as he chuckled.

"I don't mean to warn you, but you have someone at the door."

I turned to see a figure at the door staining at me. He was trying to be stealthy but it didn't work. Malfoy. I rolled my eyes.

"Pay no mind to him, I'm taken anyways-"

"Taken?" I forgot I didn't tell them all I was talking to Fred. I didn't want to tell them. I wasn't necessarily taken, but by heart I was. Give Fred the respect he deserves, not run off with some other guy until he asks me.

"Yeah, my wand, you know." I lied, "it's my new boyfriend."

"Gross," Hermione said.

"Not like that," I sighed,"it's the only thing that really makes me happy, you know. I can cast spells and all that."

"Understandable," Ron said as I sighed. That was close.

------------------------------

"Nova, wake up," I heard a soft voice say as I opened my eyes.

"Hi," I said looking to see Harry. I was still sleepy.

"Well first someone said we'll be in London in an hour," Harry said. I looked outside. It was getting dark outside. Harry was right.

"And here's something you need to know about Uncle Dursly and Aunt Patunia. They don't like magic,"He said.

"So you've mentioned, about 20 times,"I said.

"And my our cousin is a bratty, selfish and spoiled little kid,"He laughed as he made fun of our cousin.

"For a second there I thought you were talking about Emily,"I laughed, he made a pity laugh and then stopped,"Harry! I'll be fine, I mean I have you, its summer and were both wizards. Whats the worst that could happen?"He smiled.

"I guess your right," He said as he got up, "you know you talk in your sleep right?"

"What did I-"

"It's none of my business, but you did manage to say Fred. Is there-"

"N-No."

He chuckled.

"We'll talk at Privet drive then, I want to know more about my sister then what she's leading on."

He chuckled as Hermione and Ron came back into more muggle worthy clothing.

"Hermione," I said looking to Geronimo that Hagrid had bought me.

"Yes?" She said.

"I don't think the Dursley's would be too keen on having an owl in their household, led alone a Fennec Fox, would you please hold on to her? Hagrid got her for me." She nodded as I hugged her. I then noticed we didn't have that much longer till we were in London. I quickly grabbed some "Muggle clothing" and went for the changing stations. Since I was late nobody was there. I quickly opened the door and stripped my robes, that I probably wont get to see till school is back. I walked out of the room to see the train was stopping. Yes, two months with Harry. I ran to my little room and packed up. It wasn't long till we were at Kings Cross station. I got off the train with Harry and we went to meet our Uncle and Aunt. They were outside and dressed fancy. There was a plump boy. I knew that to be Dudley.

I looked to Harry.

"Good luck," he said. We walked to them as Uncle Dursley opened the trunk of the car for us to put our trunks in.

"Nova," Aunt Petunia said with her upmost "delight".

"Aunt Petunia, I purpose," I grinned,"Uncle Vernon, and Dudley."

"Great another one," Dudley groaned.

"Dudley has decided to give you two his 2nd room since the both of you cannot fit in the cupboard. I expect you two to be normal whist staying with us, which means no speaking of magic, no sending letters to your little friends, and no magic."

"Uncle Vernon, were not allowed to use magic outside of school anyways. And it would be our pleasure to be quietly taken to our jail cell for the next two months."

"Even better," he grinned. I sighed and looked to Harry. This was going to be a long summer. But who cares? I was with my twin, no longer separated. I held my Hogwarts a History close to my chest, hopefully there would be something about Voldemort in here I could find out. So I wouldn't be completely in the dark if I ever met him again. Which if I did, it would be too soon.