Chapter Twenty-One

As I walked down the stairs I noticed Draco--- I mean Malfoy standing in the center talking to who other then Crabbe, Goyell, and Zabini.

I tried not to look at that two face rat. If I did I would probably bust out in tears. I couldn't even face him or even be in the same room with him.

I went and slouched on the couch. I looked over at the window.

I day dreamed that Harry and I had mom and we lived in the country away from all the people. On Saturdays we'd go to the wizard world to watch Quiddich games.

I stood there looking at the window till I noticed Snape running through the portrait hole, same as always he seemed mad. He took off for a room that I've never noticed before. I quickly fallowed him in the little room of darkness. I couldn't see anything but I did hear voices.

"Snape! Why is it you always follow me everywhere?" asked a higher voice.

"Quirrel, I don't trust you and either does Dumbledore, if you even put one toe out of line I will report it and get you sacked," a monotone voice said, has to be Snape. I couldn't see anything.

"Me? why w-would I be up to something?"He stuttered.

"Everyone has their suspicions, including the headmaster," He said, I heard foot steps as I ran out of the dark hallway that led to that room. I need to go tell the trio. I ran up to the great hall, I found Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting there. I quickly ran beside them and sat down next to my twin.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Nove," Ron said as I looked to Hermione.

"So you'll never believe on the conversation I just walked into."

"Which is?" Harry asked as if I found out something about Snape.

"Well, I herd Quirrel and Snape talking, and well Snape's is saying Quirrel is up to something instead. Are you sure we have the right one?" I said.

"Snape's blaming it on Quirell?" Ron said shocked, "who'd believe it was him? I mean not to mention he's kinda a pansy."

"Apparently Dumbledore would believe Snape," I said, "everyone has their suspicions."

"That doesn't make sense," Hermione stated.

"Why would he jinx my broom?" Harry asked.

"I mean, he may had his reasoning," I said.

"You're not siding with him, are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm not siding with anyone until I know for sure what's going on!" I said.

"But that means that maybe he's not evil?" Ron asked.

"No! I know it's Snape, I have a gut feeling," Harry said.

"Don't you mean scar feeling?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Nows not the time for jokes Nova!" Screamed Hermione.

"Fine!" I shook my head.

"I mean if I wanted to be dissed, all of have to do is go to my common room."

"Come on Nova, don't be like this!" Ron said.

I rolled my eyes and let them continued.

"I know it's him, I mean it has to right?" Hermione said.

"Has to!" Said Ron.

"Just why would he blame Quirrel?" I asked.