foreword

¡ ¡ ¡ I M P O R T A N T ! ! !

¡ ¡ ¡ P L E A S E R E A D ! ! !

this particular fanfiction is not your typical, cheesy, sappy, fairytale-like romance of the perfect boy who meets the perfect girl by some random act of fate and they fall in love and live happily ever after.

this story deals with serious world problems such as mental disorders, bullying, self harm, drug abuse and domestic violence.

it will be fairly descriptive and maybe even triggering for some people.

there could also be sexual situations. i haven't decided yet, but if there are i'll probably give warning beforehand.

if you are in any way uncomfortable with those sorts of topics, by all means.... stop. reading. now.

please.

this story is in no way meant to make light of or "glorify" or "promote" anything i've listed above. like I said, they are SERIOUS, WORLD PROBLEMS and should not be made out to look like anything but.

but that being said, they SHOULD be talked about, to increase awareness of them, and i guess that's the whole point of me writing about this kind of thing.

if you or someone you know is suffering with anything listed, or even not listed, please get help for yourself or them.

thanks.

you are beautiful. stay healthy and safe.

happy reading. xx