Chapter 5: Feelings for Jared

Aria's P.O.V
It's been 2 days since I first started sleeping at Lana and Sean's house. I don't know how they can do it. All I have heard is baby cries from either Jackson or Madison but luckily they haven't realised my cuts, blades or eating disorder. They know about my bipolar because Jennifer being a mom, she had to tell everyone she could, that is one of the many reasons why I don't tell her anything. Anyway, currently I am in the middle of Jared and my boring maths lesson. I just tune out during our tutoring lessons. "Aria, do you know the answer?" Amy (Merida) asks me. She was helping us as she was really good at maths in school. "What?" I reply
"Don't worry Amy, she always tunes out of class." Jared informs Amy who tells me that I need to start listening. The reason why I don't listen is because it's boring and I'm always thinking of Jared. You see I have had a crush on Jared every since the show started. "Aria, hello is anyone home?" Jared asks me which pulls me back into reality.
"You do realise Lana has been calling you for about 10 minutes now." As I turn around I see mom, Sean, Madison and Jackson all ready to go home. I can't stop thinking about Jared. 

*SKIP DRIVE HOME*

Once everyone was settled down at home, I went straight to my bedroom to text Jared like I did every other afternoon/night. After about 30 minutes into our conversation, Lana knocked on my closed bedroom door. "Come in!" I yell towards the door. Quietly, Lana walks into the room. "Ari, sweetie, dinner is ready downstairs. Can you please come downstairs and eat something because you haven't eaten dinner anytime this week that you have stayed with me and your step-father." Lana explains to me. I tell her that I will be down in a couple of minutes to eat dinner before she left. I quickly told Jared that I had to go and eat dinner before running downstairs so that I could get this torture over and done with. I suddenly stop when I see what dinner is. Pizza with cheesy bread. Great I'm going to be the size of a hippo. I slowly sit down next to Sean before slowly eating the slice of pizza. After a tiny bite I felt 10kg heavier so I place the slice back down on my plate. "Aren't you going to eat dinner, Aria?" Sean questions me.

"I'm not hungry, Sean." I reply. There was silence for a couple of minutes before Lana spoke up. "Aria, we know about the cutting."

"What the fuck!" I yell and jump up from my chair.

"Aria, please don't curse in front of Madi and Jackson." Sean informs me.

"Fuck them! Fuck all of you!" I yell before running upstairs and locking my bedroom door. After locking the door, I heard both Lana and Sean's feet running up to my bedroom. Suddenly there was banging. "Ari, please let us in." Lana begs. 

"Fuck off I hate you!" I yell back through my sobbing. I quickly run into the ensuite and locking that door to be sure. I quickly vomit up everything I just ate. Once there was just blood coming up, I grabbed my blade and made more than 50 new cuts on my body. I washed all the blood away before unlocking my bathroom door and going straight to my bed. "Aria, please don't do anything stupid!" Sean yells through the door. 

"Go away! I don't want to hear either of your voices right now! I just want to hear Jared's." I whisper the last sentence so that they didn't hear. Once I knew for sure that they had left, I burst out into heavy cries. I cried myself to sleep that very night.