Chapter 21: Telling Everyone

Aria's P.O.V

As mom stopped the car at the set, we all quickly got out of the car. "Hey guys." everyone said to us as we arrived at mom's trailer. "Why did we have to meet you here?" dad asks.

"Aria has something to tell you all." Sean tells everyone.

"Um... I-I-I-I'm p-p-p-pregnant." she slowly states to everyone. Everyone was shocked at first but slowly got excited about it. A lot of people repeatedly asked who the father is. "I am." Jared states to everyone. For the rest of the day everyone was congratulating me and wishing me luck. Slowly but surely it started getting on my nerves. Eventually it got to my breaking point. I finally snapped at Emilie when she said congratulations for like the seventh time that day. I didn't mean what I did to her though, sadly I pushed her in the left eye and her arm. After realising what I had done, I quickly ran off to the docks. About 10 minutes later, Jared was sitting next to me trying to talk to me. "Why did you do that to Em?" he asks me.

"I don't know. It just went too far and I snapped. I don't think it was a good idea telling everyone this news." I confess to my boyfriend.

"Of course it was the right choice because a lot of people can help you though this." he tells me which brings a smile to my face.

"I guess so. I think I need to apologize to Emilie now." I say whilst getting up from the dock and finding Em.