Chapter 8: Living with my Boyfriend

*3 days later*

Aria's P.O.V

So after our fight, I decided to stay at Jared's until I felt comfortable enough to stay at either mom or dad's house. "Ari, time to get up. We are going to be later for school." Jared informs me after waking me up. Jared still hasn't discovered any of my problems which is good because if he found out he would break up with me. After Jared left my current bedroom, I got dressed and headed downstairs with my school supplies. "Good morning Aria."

"Good morning." I reply to Jared's mom.

*SKIP DRIVE TO OUAT SET*

"Aria please come home to us." Lana begs to me as I get out of the black car. I ignore her and continue to Jared's trailer for our first lesson of the day, history. Yay, not. "Aria, you need to talk to your parents some time." Jared pants as he enters the trailer.

"Jared I don't need to. I haven't talked to them since the fight."

"At least say hi to them. You can't ignore them with everything they say." Jared explains to me. I let a big sigh. "I don't want to talk to them if they don't accept me for me." I explain to my boyfriend.

"Hey guys." our tutor cheerfully says to us as she walks into Jared's trailer.

*SKIP DAY AND RIDE HOME*

"Ari, what do you want for dinner?" Jared's mother asks me. My stomach just dropped instantly. "I-I-I'm not hungry." I reply.

"Are you sure?" she questions me.

"I'm sure. You guys can eat whatever you want. I'm just going to bed now." I explain before leaving the room and heading to my bedroom. After making sure nobody followed me, I locked the door and went straight to my connected bathroom to cut. Once I had added over 20 new cuts, I decided to call it a night and headed to bed.