Chapter 17: Birthday Time

*31st May*

Lana's P.O.V

Today is my eldest daughter's birthday. She was still sleeping which is good because Sean and I need to set her party up. Suddenly my phone rings and it turns out to be Jen. Once I hung up the phone I went back to helping my husband get ready for the party. After the party was ready, I heard a knock at the door, as I open the door it turns out be the special guest I had messaged to come. "Hey Lana." she says.

"Hey, is it okay if you wake up Ari for me, she will love it so much." I inform our guest who goes upstairs to wake up Aria. 

Aria's P.O.V

"Hey Aria, wake up. It's your birthday." I hear a female say whilst lightly shaking me. As I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe it. My idol was standing right in front of me. "Good morning Aria." She happily states. I just wave, I still haven't talked since Emily was born. "Let's head downstairs for breakfast and so that you can also open up your birthday presents." Demi Lovato told me. Once we got into the dining room, all I saw was food. Suddenly I felt a hand hold onto one of my hands. "It's okay, we can do this together." Demi whispers into my ear. Once we sat down, we started eating breakfast, well Sean, mom, Madi, Jack and Demi were eating, I just stared at the food as if it was poison. 

*6:30pm- SAME DAY*

"Hey Ari, I don't want to do this but sadly I have to go now." Demi informs me.

"Please don't go Demi." I whisper to her. Demi is the only person I have talked to all day. "I'm sorry but I have to." She says sadly whilst hugging me tight.

"Hey, how about I message you when I get home." I nod my head before giving her another hug and waving goodbye as she drove off down the street. After standing outside for a while, I hadn't realized that I'd been crying. I quickly ran back upstairs to my bedroom to cry even more. Today was the best day in my entire life and now it was all gone. I just curled up on my bed, crying and thinking about today and what fun I had with Demi. She gave me her phone number, just incase I need it sometime and she gave me her stay strong book as a birthday present. I continued to cry until I fell asleep for the night.

*I had to add Demi Lovato into this story*