Surprise!

Kellys POV

It was the first day of senior year. I couldn't wait to get this started! It's been a little over a month since I saw Luke last. Emily and I drove to Ohio for his birthday where he was having a concert at.. He also just released a new album at the beginning of August. After we met he had wrote a few songs about us and they were able to make it onto this one!

My dad thinks that we are just friends and that I've moved on to date someone else. Thank god for my friends who will cover for me. I had went and got a job so that I could pay for a plane ticket to go surprise him here in a couple weeks.

Emily and Mike were getting pretty serious. He's been here every weekend that they don't have a show. It was 5am. I was doing my hair and my phone started ringing with Too Damn Young. The one song he wrote for me.

"Hey baby!" I said happy he never calls me in the mornings.
"Hey darling. You're in a good mood." He said I could tell he was smiling.
"You never call in the mornings, I only hear your voice when my alarm goes off and it's senior year."
"How about riding to school in a big jack blacked up truck to make it even better." He said.
"What?!?" I squealed.
"Shhh I'm parked out on the road at the end of the driveway, just text your parents and tel them a friend picked you up. Hurry up and we can go to breakfast darling."
"Give me 15 mins!" I said excited and hanging up.

I was trying to hurry up. Then I thought back to that night he wrote that song about.

**FLASHBACK**

We just got to the venue and Mike was helping me surprise him. We texted Mike and he came out and got us. He told me Luke was on stage warming up. So I ran to the side of the stage and he was sitting at the piano singing.

Carter looked and smiled. He got everyone to stop. Luke looked at him.

"Carter! What the hell man. Come on I want to get done so I can go call Kelly it sucks not being with her on my birthday." He said.
"I think we can wrap it up man. You have a visitor." Carter said.
"Jesus Christ it's not Coraline again is it?" He asked and got up when he turned he got the biggest grin.

I ran over and jumped into his arms.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I said excited.
"Thanks darling." He said hugging me tighter.
"I missed you so much!" I said as he sat me down.

We walked back to his bus and got into his bunk. I wanted to kiss him so bad but our only kiss was that one in the game room at my parents house.

"How? Why?" He asked.
"How I drove, why I missed you." I said smiling.
"Your dad though..." He said nervous.
"Hey I have it all covered. Don't worry he won't find out." I said.

He was pushing my hair back. I moved closer to him and cuddled in.

"So how's your summer been after I left, we haven't talked about you much." He said.
"It's fine Luke just miss you every second of everyday. We will talk about me later it's your birthday whatcha wanna do?"
"What I wanna do is skip the show and go out with you but I can't do that, show starts in 4 hours."

I laid there with him thinking of what to do.

"Well let's go to eat now and then after the show I'll have an amazing date planned." I said smiling.
"Sounds like a plan. Let me grab a Hat and we will head out."

**

When we got back I had tons of bags from the store. I even bought Luke a cake. He waited in the car so he didn't see a thing I bought. Emily and Mike were laying there on the couch watching something on his IPad.

I had made dinner and everything to take tonight and I put the cake in the basket too. I walked it to my car and then locked in. Like was getting ready to perform. We watched from the side of the stage and then whenever he was done he got a quick shower and we are off.

We got to a lake, the moonlight was shining down we had the top off of my jeep and you could hear the tree frogs in the background. We got out and sat on the dock.

"Baby this is awesome." He said as I sat dinner out and his cake.
"I wanted to do something nice for you." I said.
"Baby that new fishing pool was enough. And to expensive." He said, yeah it was a $400 pole.
"You're worth every dime." I said and smiled.

We ate and then sat there. He was looking at me smiling.

"Let's get in." He said. I smiled and took my shirt off, I had the same plan because I wore  my bikini under my clothes.

After everything was done we were lying on the dock looking at the stars. I looked at him and smiled. I haven't kissed him all day... I knew he wouldn't make the first move again. I leaned over and laid my lips on his. Just as I did that my phone started ringing. We both jumped.

I looked and it was my dad.

"Shit." I said.

"Hello..." I answered.
"Hey Kell where ya at its way past curfew and I woke up seeing you weren't home."
" sorry daddy the text must not of sent Emily and I are at kaitlyns her and Sam broke up."
"Oh I'm sorry, okay well have a fun night see you tomorrow"

I hung up.

"That was close I'm sorry Luke but I better go." I said.
"That's fine. Hey tell the guys where I'm at and to pick me up in the morning I need to write a song" he said smiling "and well if I leave I might lose it"

"Be safe I'll call you tomorrow" I said smiling. I went to grab my shirt since my shorts were back on. He threw me his.

"It's a souvenir"  he said smiling.

** End Flashback**

I stopped thinking about that night as soon as I saw his truck. I had on light jean shorts with brown sandals and a white tank top. I jumped in and threw my book bag In the back. He smiled at me.

"Wish I was going to school with you so I could look at you all day baby" he said.
"Hey at least you see me now. How long are you here for?" I asked.
"Until next Saturday, so I can make it to two football games. Don't you have basketball too?"

I looked at him amazed on how he remembered all of it.

"I have tryouts for basketball they are closed though." I said.
"Well, then I'll be waiting outside the gym waiting for you beautiful. Now let's go get something to eat I'm starving from driving all night." He said and we were off.

*****************

It's a pretty long update guys. Tell me what y'all are thinking.

-Kells