Christmas Eve

I woke up the Tate crying on the monitor. Luke covered his head with the pillow. I turned the monitor off and got up and went in.

"Morning Tater." I said. He reached up for me and I picked him up.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as we walked out.
"Pancakes!" He said excited.
"I think I can make that happen."

We got downstairs and he ran to play with his toys. I started making pancakes and sausage. I heard someone come into the kitchen I looked and it was Bo.

"Good morning." I said to him.
"Morning Mo... I mean Kelly." He said. I smiled.
"Pancakes and sausage?" I asked him.
"Can we have hot chocolate too?!" He asked excited.
"Yes we can. Go play with Tate just try to be quiet daddy is sleeping in."

He ran off. I finished off all the pancakes and the sausage. I made them from scratch so hopefully they like them. It's my dad's recipe and they loved it when he made them. I turned to grab plates and I saw Luke leaning against the door way in black sweats and no shirt.

"I can't wait to wake up and see this every morning." He said smiling.
"Morning babe." I said smiling.
"Good morning beautiful." He said coming over and kissing me. He picked me up and sat me on the counter and started making out with me. I pushed him away.

"Luke the boys are here." I said quietly.
"Baby after yesterday in the truck I just want to be able to do that again."
"Well cowboy you have to wait a couple of days. " I said and he frowned.

The boys came running out.

"Daddy why is Kelly on the counter you said we can't sit there!" Bo said. Lukes face got red.
"Sorry boys didn't know that was the rules." I said getting down. Luke smirked.
"Go sit. Tate have daddy get you in your seat." I said.

****

Later that night the boys were playing in the living room while Luke and I were cuddled on the couch. It was about 9, we had went to church earlier and it was nice to finally relax.

"Half an hour boys." Luke said to them.
"But daddy!" They both said.
"Santa needs to come besides you boys will need to be up at 7, we have to leave here at 11 then to meet your mother half way so you can spend a week with her." Luke said.
"No mama Kelly!" Tate said running over and climbing up with us.

He pushed Luke so he could cuddle with me.

"I bought you guys a new Christmas book. How about we got into Taters room and read it." I said.
"Daddy can I sleep in with Bo?" Tate asked.
"Bo will you sleep in Tate's room?" Luke asked.

Bo smiled.

" sure thing daddy!"

We went upstairs and they got into their PJs and I read them a book. They both fella sleeping pretty fast. I slowly got out of Tate's bed and saw Luke standing in the doorway leaning against it. I stepped over Bo who was in his sleeping bag on the floor.

Luke had the biggest smile on his face.

"You're going to make an awesome mom one day." He said as I closed the door.
"You think?" I asked him.
"I know beautiful." He said and started kissing me. I stopped him.

"Let's wait until they leave please" I said.
"Deal now you can help me get all of their gifts under the tree. I'm going to warn you there's a lot."

We went down the his "studio" since the boys aren't aloud down there.

"Whoa..."I said seeing all the gifts there were. The one rooms was filled.
"Luke is it necessary?" I asked him.
"They got everything they asked for..." He said.

****

After we had everything all under the tree well around the living room we went upstairs. We got a shower together then got into his bed. I cuddled into him. I looked and it was only 1130. I wasn't even that tired. I started kissing him.

"Mmm baby if you want to not do stuff while the boys are here then you need to stop that." He said.
"Why can't we just make out I'm not tired" I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You're adorable whenever you get grumpy." He said laughing .

We laid there making out for a good 20 mins. Whenever we were done I cuddled so close to him. I loved this.
"Merry Christmas Luke." I said.
"Merry Christmas Kells" he said and before I knew it I was asleep.

****

Sorry it's a pretty short chapter y'all.
10 votes
3 comments

-Kells