Mommy?

*Lukes POV*

The next morning we were tangled up in the sheets still naked. We laid there and talked until at least 3am. She had the biggest smile on her face as she slept. I was going to get up and was going to sneak into my room to get a shower. She put her arm on me.

"Don't leave." She said in a tired voice.
"Okay darling." I said and put my arm around her as she laid her head on my chest.

I kissed the top of her head.

"Are you okay beautiful?" I asked her.
"Mmm I'm perfect handsome." She said and leaned up and kissed me.
"Good morning beautiful, I love waking up beside you." I told her.
"Good morning." She said snuggling in closer.

I put my finger under her chin and made her look up at me. I started slowly making out with her. I felt myself starting to get turned on again. I was holding all my weight off of her.

"I love you so much Kelly, last night was absolutely perfect I really don't want to leave you today." I said to her.
"Then don't leave." She said giving me that look. That look that makes it so hard to say no.
"Don't give me that look beautiful you know it's so hard to say no to those big brown eyes." I said and she batted her eyes. Damn did that kill me.

"Kelly!" I heard her dad yell.
"Shit Luke get off!" She said quietly. I jumped up and grabbed my clothes. She threw on sweats and a tee shirt. She pushed me into her bathroom. I heard her open her door.

"Hi daddy!" She said and his voice was low but I could hear him.
"Perfect keeping the house clean. Where's Luke?" He asked her.
"In his room still sleeping the kids went with Mike and Emily to the mall." She said. Damn nice cover.
"Okay well I'm going to go to sleep it was a long night. Wake me at 2 if you're home"
"Okay daddy!!!" She said and closed her door.

I heard her run to her bathroom she opened the door. She came in and started making out with me I know had clothes on.

"Let's shower together than we can go pick the boys up." She said.
"Are you sure he's going to sleep?"
"Positive!!"

*****

**Kellys POV**

We were on the way to Emily's to pick up the boys. I really didn't want them to leave tonight. He he's my hand the whole way to Emily's. When we got there he ran over and opened my door. I smiled and got out. We walked up and into the house.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Bo yelled running to us...

Mommy... What!! I froze everyone was just looking at him. Luke picked him up and kissed him.

"Buddy you know Kelly isn't your mommy..." He said.

Tate walked over and hugged me.

"Please?" He said with a puppy dog look.
"Someday buddy..." He said and Bo reached over for me.

*****

Him, the boys and I all went to an early dinner. They were laughing at something on Lukes phone.

"Hey I'm sorry about the whole mommy thing him and Coraline don't get along..." Luke said.
"Hey it's okay. Makes me feel good if you are okay with it in okay with it." I said smiling.
"So you really coming for Christmas?" He asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out Mr. Bryan." I said kissing him.
"I love you. Thank you for an awesome week."

We finished up. They took me home and I said told them all I would see them soon. Whenever they left I went in the house. I was all smiles. My parents were sitting in the living room with the tv off.

"Hi mom hi dad!" I said cheerful.
"Kelly we need to talk..." My dad said.
"Uhm okay daddy what's up?!" I asked.
"How serious are you and Luke?" He asked.

Shit did they find the condoms wrapper in my trash...

"Uhm I mean we kiss. He said he loved me. Which Ido love him but nothing beyond a kiss here and there and saying that why?" I asked nervous.
"Well Emily's mom found a pregnancy test and she swears it's not Emily's she thought it might be yours."
"Not mine!... I mean I knew she bought one I was going to go over in the morning before school and be with her when she take sit since Mike had to leave..."
"Kelly, I think we need to get you on birth control..." My mom said.
"That's fine... But seriously guys it's not mine. Emily really thinks she is just tel her mom it's mine until we use it please."

The agreed and I went to my room. I smiled at Lukes hoodie lying there. I grabbed it and it smelled just like him. I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom and got a nice hot bath. I texted Luke a picture of my feet sticking out of the bubbles.

Me: lonely bubble bath... You aren't to far please come back.

I didn't get a response which I figured I wouldn't since he was driving. Not even 5 mins after he was calling me.

"Hello" I said in a low tone.
"You know we had to stop and get gas that's such a tease darling."
"I can be more of a tease." I said and laughed.
"Don't you dare. I'll have my way with you when you come down here for Christmas. I love you baby. Enjoy that bath."
"I love you, have a safe drive keep me updated."
"Always darling." He said and hung up.

I finished up my bath. I got out and got ready for bed. It was only 730 but I was exhausted. My phone went off with a text.

Luke: look under your bed baby, I left you a surprise :).

I jumped up and looked. There was a box under there all wrapped up. I pulled it out and sat on my bed to open it. There were papers in there then a small envelope....

******

what do y'all think it could be? How about Mike and Emily!? 10 Votes 3 comments for the next update!