Memorial Day🇺🇸

It was Memorial Day. I have been staying at Nikos parents house. They had bought me a pay as you go phone and I've been helping out around the house for some money. They talked to my parents everyday. My mom wants me home but my dad said I needed to learn a lesson. Luke and I have been fighting non stop.

"Kells you want to come out for the picnic?" His dad asked me. I was sitting there reading a book.
"I think I'll pass but thank you. Do you guys need me to do anything?"
"Just relax sweetie. Uhm by the way your parents are here... just so you know."

I froze. Really!

"May I borrow a car to go to Emily's?" I asked.

He sighed.

"They want to talk don't they."
"They miss their little girl. Can they come in?"
"My mom can...."
"Kelly...."
"Please no..."

He walked out a few minutes later my mom came in. She started crying as she hugged me.

"Kelly I am so sorry. Your dad and I want you to come home you've been ignoring us." She said.
"Mom dad kicked me out or I had to pay to live there I'm 17!"
"You wanted to be an adult. See how hard it is working for just a little bit of money for lunch you haven't been out you either ride the bus or get dropped off at school..."
"Mom I had a job! You guys made me get rid of it for my activities!"
"I know hunny and I brought that up to your dad. Luke also knows hunny. Your father and Luke both love you you are both of their worlds."
"Yeah do u see Luke here he was suppose to be here until after graduation but he's not is he mom! I'm leaving..."

I got up and walked outside. I saw Luke standing there talking to my dad and Nikos parents.... he had on khaki shorts and a black tee shirt fresh hair cut and shave. Damn did he look good. He looked over and smirked. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms and gave him the biggest hug. I leaned out so I could kiss him. He hugged me tight as he pushed his lips against mine. Then he sat me down.

"I'm so sorry Luke. I love you so much." I said.
"I love you too darling."

I let go off him. I looked at Nikos parents.

"Can he stay here!?!" I asked excited. Before they could even answer.
"Uh I'm actually staying at your parents house but thank you." He said to them. I froze he turned around.
"Kelly talk to your dad and then come home."
"No Luke... he kicked me out..."
"No you left... Kelly I love you... trust me in this one please."
"Why Luke... give me one good reason..."
"Maybe because he's your dad? Do it for me if you don't want to do it for yourself if that were the boys I would hope their significant other would push them. It's a parent thing Kelly."

******

It was 10 that night I was back home... things went well with my dad however it wasn't perfect. Like and I were packing some totes of things since I had a week until graduation and 10 days until I moved. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. He was taking some stuff off of the shelf. I went over and had him put it down. He smiled.

"Yes darling?" He asked.
"How about I skip school tomorrow and we go fishing... maybe make some love out by the lake." I said as I rubbed him through his shorts.
"You'll get in trouble."
"No I won't it'll be fine I promise you."
"How are you getting out of it?"
"Well we leave early like you are taking me to school you say you have to run errands and then I'll get my mom and dads phones tonight and I'll block the schools number" I said smiling.
"I love you and I'd love to do that but you are going to school..." he said I was just staring st him.
"What? End of discussion Kelly."
"Jesus are you going to act like my father when I move in to... damn Luke..."

He ignored me. The rest of the time we were in there it was quiet except for the music in the background. I couldn't take the silence or the tension. I went over and locked the door. I threw the picture frame down he had in his hand and pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him....

****

That next morning my alarm was going off. we both were still naked my music was still playing and my light was still on. I got up and went into the bathroom to get a quick shower before school. I was washing my hair and I heard Luke come in. I then felt his hands on my body. He pushed his lips onto mine.

"I love you darling" he said.

Before I knew it he had me held up against the wall and he was thrusting in and out of me. Then he pulled out before he was about to cum.

We got our shower quick and got out.

"Dammit I have to leave in 15 mins..." I said
"I'm sorry darling"
"Guess you'll see how I look like a hot mess"

******

It was 7th period that day... my hair looked like sex since I put it up in a messy bun all wet. It was hot as hell since the school didn't have air. I had on sofoe
Shorts and a basketball tee shirt with sandals. I couldn't wait to go see Luke. The bell rang. I jumped up and ran outside. He was leaning against
His truck. I saw fishing pools in the back.

"Ready for an unforgettable evening?" He asked
Smiling.

"Uh! Yeah!!!" I said running over  and jumping in.

********