Worried

**Lukes POV**

I went and tried to open the bathroom door. But it was locked. I heard her crying.

"Darling open up please..." I said.
"No! I wish I would've been in that car with Niko, I wish I would've been the one on life support unlike Kaylee. I wish I would've been the one who got taken off. I wish I was with Niko right now!" She screamed.
"Kelly don't say that. I love you..." I said worried. She's been keeping all this in again.

There was a knock on the door then her dad opened it.

"Sir this was all her choice, I told her to go to Penn State if she really wants to..." I said worried.
"You asked her to move in Luke!" Her dad yelled.
"Sir, she's really upset she said she wishes she was the one in the car she said she wishes she took kaylees spot..." I said and his face went blank.

"Both of you just fucking leave!" She yelled and then I heard her hit something.

Her dad looked at me.

"Can I talk to you in the hall?" He asked sternly.

I walked into the hall with him.

"Luke I don't think it's s good idea her going to Mexico with you, I know it was a surprise and all but I'm not sure about this... She needs to focus on school." He said.
"Sir I respect that but also she needs this time she's obviously been holding back feelings of Niko... Besides sir when she turns 18 she's going to disobey you then..." I said and I could tel he was mad.
"Luke listen I gave you permission to date her, hell just last week you flew up her for a 2 hour conversation to ask if you could marry here. I need you to respect me."
"I may not be able to take her to Mexico with me but I can't tell her which college to choose." I said. He sighed. Then I heard her mom
And the boys come in.

"Can you please hold the boy downstairs until I get Kelly calm?" I asked. He nodded and went down. I went in to her room she was in the bed holding her teddy bear from Niko.

"I hate my life... I hate family... I hate it all..."" she said. I felt horrible.
"Hey the boys are home I'm sure they want to see you you want to wait?"" I asked her.
"I need to be alone tell them I'm sleeping..." She said.
"Okay..." I replied and got up and went out.

I walked down the steps. The boys were sitting on the living room floor having a snack watching tv.

"Daddy!!!!" They both yelled running to me. I knelt down.
"How are my two little men" I said as I hugged them.
"Kelly???" Tate said pointing to the steps.
"She's sleeping buddy. Give her another hour."

He just looked at me.

"2 more of your cartoon ok?" I said laughing.
"K!!!!" He said running back to his snack. I close the gate and walked to the kitchen to find her parents talking.

"Luke is she okay?" Her mom asked worried.
"Not really..." I said just looking at her dad.
"Luke I'm sorry she's not going."
"Hunny that isn't right she needs out of this place for awhile. Let her move let her go to Mexico let her enjoy what's left of senior year she's lost Niko and Kaylee both. Emily lost her baby. Kellys dealt with this all not what a 17 year old needs to deal with." Her mom told her dad.
"Mr. Lee I promise you let me take her to Mexico and she will come back and talk to you rationally about college. I'm not going to tell her to pick Penn State or Georgia. I'm going to tell her to pick where she wants to go. Either place her and I will still be together. I will move up here if she decides to go to Penn State, and if she decides to go to Georgia then I will still plan on build our house down their instead of Nashville or if she wants to try a place in Tennessee. It's all up to her I will move wherever she wants." I said. He sighed.

"Fine she can go to Mexico... And whatever she decides I'll deal with...." He said you could tell me was mad. Lisa gave him a kiss.
"Thank you Kyle she will always be your little girl." Her mom said. Then he went outside still pissed.

I went into the living room but froze in the doorway. Kelly was laying on the couch with bo and tate and they were all sleeping. I walked back out to the kitchen and sat at the island.

"You okay?" Lisa asked.
"Yes Mrs. Lee, Kells and the boys are sleeping on the couch..." I said.
"So when are you asking her??" She asked all excited typical mom.
"Well ma'am that's a secret. I do have the ring though. But no one will see it either until it happens.."

We talked for a few and then Emily and Mike walked in.

"Hi mom!" Emily said and hugged Lisa.
"Hi sweetie how are you?" She asked worried.
"I'm hanging in there. Glad this handsome dude is here even if he is on crutches."

Lisa hugged Mike.

"How are you?" She asked him.
"Tired. Sore. That flight wore me out, and it's horrible her parents have to drive us around since she can't drive!" He said going to a stool.
"Sorry I go next month!!" She said laughing.
"How are you two?" Lisa asked them. Emily went to the fridge and grabbed a drink and snack.

"Looking into a few places still" Mike said.
"Up here?" Lisa asked.
"Yes, until Emily graduates. I'll be on the road with Luke but still off time. With her being a year behind Kells it sucks."
"I'm going to go see what Kyle wants to do for dinner if yinz are all staying?" She said. She looked at me.
"Kells, the boys and I are having family day." I said.
"Emily and Mike you two are more than welcome to stay."
"No we are having dinner at my grandmas thanks though mom!" Emily said.

After she left I started telling them about the whole fight. Emily was shocked. She said they Kelly had been so depressed lately and she was worried she was going to hurt herself...

************