Dinner at Mamas

My open gym with Penn State was amazing. So was the one at GSU, it was going on 6pm I was in a cab going to Lukes moms house... We were suppose to do dinner last night but we couldn't. I haven't seen his mom since our last dinner and I still feel like she doesn't like me.

Luke had told me I needed to find my way around because he wasn't going to do it. He was still so mad at me the past week has been horrible. I was looking out my window, it was raining and cold. I had my basketball hoodie on with yoga pants. My hair was scrunched since I got a shower there.

We were pulling up. I was meeting his nephew and nieces and his brother in law. Then his dad was going to be there again also and the boys. I paid and tipped the cab driver and got out with my duffle bag. Luke was sitting on the porch with someone. I closed the door hoping he'd come down and get my bag. But he sat there with his beer in his hand. I walked up slowly.

"Hey..." I said to him.
"Yoga pants and a hoodie kells? Really? You know mama likes us looking nice you better have some other clothes." He said.
"Sorry Luke I just played  my ass off the past two days I had a huge game Thursday open gym and own state Friday and traveled overnight then had open gym here. Don't worry I'll go get looking fucking perfect." I said. The guy sitting there chuckled.
"Cut the attitude Kelly." Luke said pissed.
"No hi how are you? No I missed you? Just fucking criticism Luke! Where are my boys?" I asked.
"Not here Kelly they went back with their mother today.
"So what I just missed them? You couldn't ask to keep them an extra day!"
"If you are eating you need to go change" he said.
"Oh so just walk in to your moms house who hates me?"
"She might not hate you if you didn't have that attitude." That guy said.
"And who are you?" I asked rudely.
"Ben, Lukes brother in law" he said.

I just looked at Luke and walked in. As I went to get to the steps after taking my shoes off of course I ran into tommy.

"Kelly! Welcome back sweetheart!" He said giving me a hug.
"Thank you mr Bryan... More happy than your son to see me" I said.
"First off it's tommy and second my boy isn't treating you right?" He asked.
"It's okay I guess we are bothe stressed.. I have to go change like he said."
"You look fine to me. Mama will think so too she's been waiting for you. Come." He said sitting my bag by the steps.
"Really tommy I feel I should change." I said.
"If you insist."

I went upstairs. I went into Lukes room. I sat down to put makeup on.

'You look beautiful darling you don't need makeup'

Those words played back in my head from in the car when we let came here.

'You look fine mama will think so too....' I could hear tommy saying.

I sat my makeup down and just went right back downstairs. Luke was standing at the bottom of the steps talking to his dad.

"Kelly what the hell I told you mama likes people not on sweats and a hoodie!" He said kind of mean.
"I told her she is perfect!" Tommy scolded at Luke.
"Luke if you don't want me here I'll leave, I'm exhausted trust me all I want to do is eat and sleep."  I said. He looked at me.
"Do whatever Kelly." He said leaving the room.

I sat on the bottom step.

"Do you need me to talk to him?" Tommy asked.
"No thank you. You know I think I might just take my bags and go get an earlier flight to Tennessee and go to a room. Honestly I rather sleep. Can you please tell mama I said hello I know she isn't a fan of me either."
"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked.
"I'm positive..." I said. Luke didn't want me. Mama didn't like me.
"I can drive you" he said.
"I rather you not. I need to think. Thank you though."

***Lukes POV***

I was nervous as hell. There I was standing by the back door all dressed up. My family with cameras out. Mike and Emily were even there to surprise her so were her parents and the boys. My dad walked in. He had only been her 5 mins before her and didn't know any of this. He looked confused.

"So is she changing? Is she coming?" I asked him.
"She's leaving Luke. She's tired of how you are treating her. Her cab driver was on his way back what is going on?"
"You talked her into leaving!" I yelled and heard the front door slam. "I was going to propose!!" I screamed.

I went running and pushed my dad out of the way. I went out the front door she was getting in the back.

"Kellllllyyyyy!!" I yelled. She looked back and shook her head. She got in and the guy closed the door. I went running but since he was at the bottom of the driveway he backed out. I grabbed my phone as I was running and tried calling her I got sent to voicemail. I was chasing the car down. I was running down the street. Before I knew it she was gone...

I fell to my knees. I got the ring out of my pocket. I looked at it and I bursted into tears. I felt a hand on each shoulder.

"Thomas I'm so sorry..." My dad said.
"Come on Luke come back lets eat." Ben said.
"Where the hell is she going?!" I said as I got up and into my dads face.
"Tennessee! She's exhausted and you were a dick to her. You know even if you a re trying to surprise a women you don't ever treat them like that. I raised you better."
"Just how you left mama? I know you cheated on her dad. I know you didn't just fall out of love. That girl that you talked into leaving she's my one and only she's the girl I will only ever love! But she walked out because of you! And you thought I forgave you for leaving mama well if I never get Kelly back I will NEVER forgive you! Now stay away from MY MAMAS HOUSE!" I screamed.

******************************

10votes!
3comments!

To give everyone an idea since I had these wrote, next chapter will go as I wrote all Lukes POV, no Kelly at all. Then I'm switching up the chapter after that to give y'all more
Kelly and Luke!