Meeting

I woke to my phone ringing for FaceTime. I looked and Kelly was laying there in my arms naked. Last night was perfect. I missed the call from the boys by the time I got my arm free. I kissed her head and she snuggled in. I looked at it was 3 in the afternoon.

"Baby wake up." I said kissing her neck. She let out a moan.
"I'm so comfy though." She said snuggling in more.
"Hey just think we have to leave in 2 hours to go to my video release, then we should be home by 11 and we can cuddle and sleep as much as you want beautiful."

She leaned up and started making out with me. I went along with it. I knew it was going to go somewhere. I reached over and grabbed the box of condoms. It was empty.

"Baby....stop" I said in between kisses.
"Why." she said kissing my neck now.
"We don't have any condoms left."
"So please Lukey, I need you" she said. We couldn't...
"Kelly, please stop we can't, I will do anything else to you but this. I'll go buy more darling." I said making her get off. She was upset. I pushed her hair out of her eyes.

"One day darling, we will be able too. I can't wait for the day that we can have babies together" I said. She just smiled.

****

We were in my truck whenever she called the boys on FaceTime.

"Daddy! Kelwee!" Tate said whenever they answered.
"Hey tater bug." I said looking over Kelly was holding her phone so they could see both of us.
"Hi daddy... Hi mo..." Bo said and I heard Coraline yell.
"Thomas Boyer Bryan don't you dare call her mommy." She yelled.
"Hi Kelly..." He said looking down.

"Hey little man, guess what." She said and he smiled real big.
"What?!" He said excited.
"You want to come spend a weekend up in PA with me in January?" She whispered I smiled.

He nodded real fast. Then Tate pushed his way in.

"Tater bug how's my little man?" I asked.
"Daddy come!" He whined. I felt so bad.
"Hey how about you ask your mama to play hide and seek." I said.
"Luke you know he only hides under the blanket." She said. I sighed.

"Kellwe come!" Tate said.
"No bubba... We have to stay here..." Bo said.
"Hey boys how about I call grandma and she comes get you guys for a little."

"This is my time with the boys Thomas!" Coraline yelled grabbed their iPad making them cry.

"Coraline you are being mean to them and our agreement states whenever they are in Georgia my parents can take them anytime. Therefore my mom will be there in 3 hours to get them. Boys I'll call y'all tomorrow when your at grandmas. Bo take care of tater bug your the man in charge right now okay." I said no got a smile.

"Yes daddy!"

**Kellys POV**

Whenever we got to the release there were tons of people there. We pulled up and camera flashes started going. Luke left the truck running and he got out and came over and opened my door. I had on a tight black dress that came a little above my knees. I had on black heels. Luke helped me out.

****

After the release Luke wanted to introduce me to a few people. He had a beer in his one hand and had his other arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. We walked over and it was Jason Aldean.

"Awesome video man. Sexy girls too." He said as Luke released me and shook his hand.
"Haha not who I wanted but it worked." He said looking at me.
"Jase and Jess this is my wonderful girlfriend Kelly." He said.

"So nice to finally meet you!" Jess said all excited.
"It's a pleasure darling." Jason said taking my hand and kissing it. My heart melted. Ah, Luke and Jason.
"Nice to meet y'all too." I said.
"Southern girl who isn't from the south, good find Lukey." I heard a guy say. I turned to see.... Blake freaking Shelton! And Miranda.

"You know, I really don't know what you girls see in him. Sex can't be that good with those tight of pants." He said. I felt my face turn red.
"Awh Blake you made the poor girl embarrassed." Miranda said.

"Hi sweetie I'm Miranda. Let's go have some girl talk." She said.

Luke pulled me into him.

"Oh come on Luke let her come talk" Jess said.
"Guys she's staying by my side" he said. I looked at him.
"Luke I'm fine." I said wanting to fit in.
"Kelly... Stop..." He said nervous.
"We aren't going to get her wasted or anything Luke." Miranda said.
"Ladies enough." Luke said sternly.

We all just stood there and talked. It was about 930. I wanted to get going my feet were hurting from the heels. Luke wouldn't even let me go to the restroom alone. I asked him quietly if we could go so no one else heard. She said yes and we said our goodbyes.

When we got into his truck I took my shoes off. He leaned over and kissed me.

"Luke what was that all about in there?" I asked him.
"You're underage and I'm protecting you darling." He said as he buckled up.
"Luke I'm a big girl..." I said upset because it was about my age again.
"Kelly you need to stay by my side. Trust me okay." He said.
"Okay Luke...." I said and we started driving back to his place.

********
11 votes!
4 comments!