Romance

I opened the front door and I saw Luke walking into the porch.

"Hey handsome" I said and he looked up front his phone. He dropped his keys.
"Wow. Kelly you look beautiful" he said. I blushed. He had on tight grey jeans and a blue and black flannel.

"Come on baby dinners ready for us." I said.

We went in and sat down. He took his first bite.

"Oh my god Kelly this is fantastic, I never knew you could cook so good." He said taking another bite.
"You'd be surprise on what I can do." I said smile. He looked at me and smirked.
"Oh I'm sure you could surprise me with a lot."

I smiled as we finished eating. I cleared the table and brought in dessert.

"I wondered what smelled so good today." He said. He moved closer to me and fed me a spoonful. I did the same with him.

We went back and fourth until it was all gone. After my last bite he pushed his lips against mine.

"One more surprise." I said.
"What's that baby. Hopefully it's making out because I sure want to right now." He said.
"Wait for me to call you." I said smiling.

I went upstairs and put on the lingerie. I fixed my hair a little. I smiled at everything in my room. I went to the door way and leaned against it I still had my heels on they matched this perfectly.

"Lukeeee!" I said loud enough for him to hear. I heard him running up the steps. He still had his boots on so I could tell where he was. He turned the corner and froze seeing me standing there.

His face was priceless.

"Wow...Uhm..." He said and I slowly walked over to him. I ran my fingertips up his back and gave him a chill.

"Kelly..." He said.
"Yes Luke." I whispered.
"We can't do this..." He said swallowing hard.
"We are just making out Baby." I said grabbing his hand and leading him into the bedroom. I closed and locked the door.

R Rated Scene!! Until end of chapter

I pushed him down onto the bed. He was breathing heavy. I straddled him. He sat up and started kissing me. His hand was on the lower part of my back. I felt him start to get hard.

He ran his hand underneath and around to my stomach. I bit his lip and he Moaned. Damn did that turn me on even more. His hand went up and ran through my hair. We kept kissing.

It started to get more heated and he flipped so he was on top of me making out.

"I love you" I said as I started unbuttoning his shirt. Exposes his nice fight body. His flat stomach with those muscular arms. He was perfect.
"I love you too beautiful." He said as he started kissing my neck.

He took the straps off of both of my shoulders. He pulled it off of me and then took my thong off. He ran his fingers from my neck down to my knee.

"Baby you are so beautiful." He said. This is the first time we are seeing each other with no clothes on.

I unbuckled his belt. I unbuttons his button and unzipped his pants. I slid them down and could see his package in his red under armour boxers.

I started rubbing him through his boxers. He left out a Moan. He leaned down and started kissing me and rubbing me as he did so. A moan escaped me. He bit my lip.

He stood up and took his pants off the rest of the way and his boxer both fell to the floor. Wow was he huge. He grabbed his wallet and took out a condom. He crawled back into bed and slid the condom on he lined himself up with me.

"Darling are you sure?" He asked softly.
"Yes Luke."
"Just tell me if you want me to stop darling." He said.

He slowly pushed himself into me. My nails went into his back because of the slight pain. He went in slowly the full way. I felt him clear back in. All 9 inches.

He started moving his hips really slow. I saw the passionate in his eyes. He started kissing me slowly as he thrusted in and out of me. we made love for a good 20 minutes until both of us reached our climax and we both left out a moan.

He pulled out and laid next to me. He kissed me lightly on the forehead and then kissed my lips.

"I love you so much Kelly." He said.
"I love you too Luke."

******

What do y'all think?
8 votes and 3 comments!!

-Kells