Plans

The next morning the drug test came back all Negative. I told Luke! All charges were dropped so thank god I don't have a record. Luke and I slept in different rooms. He even made me sleep in the spare bedroom. We were sitting in the den it was about 10am.

"So baby what are the plans today?" I asked going over and sitting on his lap.
"Nothing..." He said not even looking up from his phone.
"Well I have an idea how about we go take your quad out." I said running my hand through his hair.
"Think go mudding we could have a lot of fun baby." I said kissing his neck.
"...or you can go down and workout since you haven't since you've been here then we can go shoot hoops." He said sternly.
"Luke! How long are you going to stay mad at me?" I asked him.
"Long enough Kelly, coralines in Jail because of all of this and now my mom has the boys and I have to figure out what to do with them when I'm on tour!" He yelled making me get off.

I looked at him and shook my head. I went outside and started shooting hoops. I kept missing. I threw the ball and it hit the roof and then bounced right over my head. I heard a car shut off and I turned and Jason had caught the ball.

"Damn girl. Mad?" He asked. I saw Jess sitting in the passenger seat.
"Because of your wife!" I said.
"Whoa Jess wants to talk to you, please? Is Luke inside?" He asked.
"Yeah go..." I said and he threw the ball and made it. He winked at me and walked in. I grabbed the ball and went and sat on the porch.

Jess came up and sat on the swing next to me.

"Kelly I am so sorry I didn't know she planned that. Are you okay?" She asked.
"Not really Luke doesn't trust me. He's having issues with babysitters now for when he's on tour. Maybe I should just leave and go back home."
"You can't do that Luke would be devastated he's a guy it'll pass just give him time. Jase is really mad too as you could see..."

We sat there and talked for a little while more. Then I heard the front door open.

"Well girls, you want to have a Party New Years Eve?" Jason asked excited Luke didn't look to thrilled.
"Sure thing! Where?" Jess asked. Like just was staring at me with that look. It was such a turn on.
"Here, besides Kelly needs to meet all the big names. Get her in with the group the right way." He said smiling.
"Sounds good." I said. Luke was still staring at me.

Jason and Jess left. I was sitting there.

"I love you Kells, you are my world. Please just listen to me I don't want anything happening to you." He said.

I got up and hugged him so tight and started crying. Just to hear him say he loved me made me cry. I loved this man so much that I could never imagine my life without him.

I leaned up and started kissing him. He stopped.

"So does that mudding still stand, I'd love to see you get down and dirty girl." He said laughing.

*******

After we got a shower and everything Luke ordered Chinese food. I was starving. He told me to pick a movie. I of course picked a chick flick "The Notebook"

He brought the food in and sat down with two glasses of white wine. He smiled at the movie and we started it.

***

By the time the movie was over I was all cuddled up in his arms. He had a tight hold on me. Whenever the credits popped up he started kissing my neck. I leaned my head back so he had better access.

"Kelly, I love you." He said holding me tighter.
"I love you too Luke." I said turning to look at him.
"Are you sure you want to be with me for awhile? Because I'm kind of attached."
"Luke I want to be with you forever. The day you asked me to be with you I was ecstatic, I want to have a family with you I want to support your career, I want it all." I said and he smiled.

It was silent for a minute.

"Where do you want to live?" He asked.
"Honestly, Georgia. Always have."
"Georgia it is beautiful. What type of house do you want?"
"I want a huge house! With tons of land, and a pond!" I said excited and he laughed.
"You got it darling., how about kids how many of your own do you want?" He asked worried it sounded like.
"2, I really would like one of each. But whatever I have as long as they are healthy."

He kissed the top of my head.

"How about tomorrow we go and look at property's in Georgia, we will leave at 5am. Go and look have dinner with mama and the boys. I'll see if she can cook, then you and I can stay there and drive back the following day. Then mama can bring the boys down here New Year's Day night and we can spend time with them before you leave." He said.
"Sounds like a plan."

After we decided that we went upstairs and packed, got a shower and cuddled up and went to sleep. I was so excited to start planning our future together.

********

Sorry it took awhile for and update! It's been crazy busy, I'm going to try my best to update once a week again. I want y'all opinions though!

13 votes
5 comments