Surprise!!

*Kellys POV*

I woke up with a huge headache. I looked at the clock and it was only 830. I remember Luke saying Bo wanted me last night. I got up and threw on shorts and a cut off shirt. I threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked into the hall and heard them all downstairs. I ran down the steps and into the living room. Luke the boys and my mom were all in there. They all looked at me.

"Good morning" I said trying to hide my hangover.
"Morning honey." My mom said standing up. "I'm going to go to grandmas now since you're awake"
"Okay, is dad staying at the hospital on call?" I asked her.
"Yes he is. I'm staying at grandmas tonight to help her with stuff will you 4 be alright?"
"Yes mom."

She left. Luke wouldn't look at me neither would Bo. Tate was sitting on my lap playing.

"So since my mom made breakfast this morning for y'all, I think we should go outside and build a snowman and maybe go sled riding." I said Bo's eyes lite up.
"Then I think we can come in and make hot chocolate and watch some Christmas movies, then later how about you boys stay with uncle mike at Emily's house and have a slee over." I said smiling at Luke.

He sat up straight.

"Sounds like an awesome day." He said.
"But I want Kelly to tuck me in..." Bo said.
"Come here bo bo." I said

He walked over and sat in front of me.

"What would you say if I came down to Georgia over my Christmas break." I said. His eyes lite up more Han sled riding.
"I'll take you in every night that you are at your daddy's okay?"

He smiled wide and gave me a huge hug!

**

We were outside sled riding having a good time. We were throwing snow balls at each other. Tate wouldn't leave my side neither would Bo so we team up on Luke.

When we went inside Luke got them out of their wet clothes and into warm stuff. I changed real quick and went down and started to make the hot chocolate. I got a plate of various Christmas cookies my mom and I baked before thanksgiving.

I went in and the boys had sweats and hoodies on, matching their dad. I smiled as I sat the tray on the floor infront of them.

"Cookie!" Bo yelled. Him and Tate both grabbed one and started eating them.

Luke turned on one of the Christmas cartoons. The boys sat closer to the tv. I was leaning against the couch Luke hasn't said to much to me today. He grabbed our cups and leaned against the couch putting his arm around me to cuddle.  He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Kelly and so do the boys." He said. I looked at him as he was taking a sip of his hot chocolate.
"I love you guys too!" I said and I pushed my lips into his. He must of sat his cup down because his hand was on the side of my face.

"Ewwhh!!" I heard both of the boys says. We stopped and I was blushing.
"Ewh?" Luke said smiling.
"Ya daddy! You kissed a girl!" Tate said.

Luke chuckled and we went back to watching the show. Everything was just perfect. Thankfully after how I acted last night.

*****

Around 430, Luke left to take the boys to Mike and Em. Emily's parents were so excited to have kids over there. When Luke left I started dinner. He had no idea what I had planned.

I was making steak with green beans and roasted potatoes. I had started a lava cake in the crock pot earlier for dessert.

After Luke left the last time Emily and I went shopping for something to wear for the guys. Emily and make already had sex the one weekend he was up here. Luke and I were going to wait until I was 18, but I don't know how long I could wait. I had bought a red lace piece of lingerie from Victoria Secrets. I planned on that tonight.

But as for dinner I had on a tight baby blue dress. I had candles lit all over the kitchen and our little table in there. I ran upstairs and put on my heels. I lit candles throughout my room. I laid the lingerie in the bathroom so I could change later. I made the bed and kicked my dirty clothes under my bed.

I had on slow romantic music throughout the surround sound in the entire house. I saw head lights out my bedroom window. It was Luke. I went downstairs as quickly as possible and met him at the front door.

*******

Okay everyone how about we get 8 votes and 3 comments for the next update. Tell me what y'all are think

-Kells