Big Night!

**Kellys POV**

Tonight was the big night. PSU, TSU, and GSU scouts were all going to be at the game tonight... I was sitting in my room with my warm up pants and jacket on with my uniform underneath. I heard a knock and Luke opened the door. I was looking in the mirror.

"Ready darling?" He asked.
"No... Luke what if I mess up?" I asked him. "I lose all 3 scouts..."
"No you won't. You will be perfect I promise."
"Can I drive myself?" I asked him.
"Uh sure..." He said
"I just need some time to think... And relax its a big night." I said.

He gave me a kiss.

" I love you I'll see you there. You'll do great darling." He said.

*****

I was in the locker room pacing back and fourth all the girls were sitting on the bench staring at me. It was 10 mins before we went out. Where the hell was coach! I heard the door open and In she walked.

"Kelly are you okay?" She asked and she sat her bag down and started getting out her play book.
"No! I have 3 scouts here coach I'm nervous as fuck and you're late!" I yelled. She looked at me.
"I was talking to the scouts that are here for you but might not see you play if you keep it up I'll bench you." She said serious. Everyone was staring at us. Except Amanda she seemed mad they were here for me.
"Sorry coach." I said kneeling on one knee infront of everyone.

"Okay everyone almost all of you who want to play basketball in college have got accept correct?" She asked.

They all nodded but Amanda she was our second best play next to me of course. Kaitlyn got the school she wanted because Amanda was horrible that game and they didn't want her but love Kaitlyn.

"Amanda I know your top two colleges didn't say anything yet, however to keep Kellys options open for these 3 since they are all here at once I am going to May you a healthy scratch and have you benched unless someone can not play." Coach said. Amanda's face got beat red.

"Seriously coach?!" Amanda yelled. I jumped up.
"Coach come on..." I said. Amanda went to lunge at me but Kaitlyn grabbed her.
"Fuck you Kelly! You have the perfect fucking
Life you have everything you know I want PSU now!" She yelled now Kaitlyn and coach were holding her back.

"Manda, I'm sorry..." I said.
"You know what I felt bad because you lost your best friend but honestly Niko is better off you have changed so much since you started dating Luke! I can't stand you I honesty wish you were in the car with Niko" she yelled.

She broke out of their embrace and she came up spit on my shoes and stormed out. It was silence everyone was staring at me again.

Coach gave us the okay to go out and warm up... I ran out first. Kendra, coaches little girl threw me a ball when I ran out. I immediately went straight in for a 3 pointer.
*swooooosh* nothing but net. The crowd was cheering. I knew it was for me because all the other girls were still putting there stuff on the bench.

I waved to Bo and Tate sitting on the bottom bleacher on the other side of the gym across from our bench. Tate buried his head in Lukes lap because he was blushing. Luke laughed.

We did our warm ups. One after another. The buzzer buzzed. Game Time!!! We all went into the locker room took our warm up stuff off and then ran out.