Exploded

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do Missouri. She hasn't come out of that room for anything in almost two weeks." John groaned holding his head in his hands.

"She's grieving John. She just lost someone important to her. Remember when you lost Mary that's what it's like for her John. She saw her die and couldn't do anything." Missouri said.

"I know I'm just worried about her." John sighed.

"I'll go talk to her if you want."

"No I'll do it." He said getting up.

John went upstairs to Addey's room.

He knocked on the door softly. "Ade can I come in please?"

The door opened slowly to reveal Adeline with her knees to her chest. She was staying out the window.

"Hey kiddo."

John sat down next to her rubbing her back.

"I couldn't do anything John. I tried so hard but I couldn't save her." Addey whispered her voice cracking.

"That's the thing about hunting is sometimes though can't save everyone. I know she meant a lot to you and I'm sorry she died but she wouldn't want to see you like this. You haven't come out of this room for two weeks. You haven't eaten since she died Ade." John said wrapping his arms around the girl.

Ade broke down and cried into his shoulder.

"That's it. Let it all out. Shhh." John coed." Everything's going to be ask right. "

John rocked back and forth gently. They stayed like that even after Addey stopped crying.

"Go take a shower and I'll have food ready for you when you get out." John said helping her up.

Addey nodded heading to the bathroom and John headed downstairs. John was just going to make her something simple. Or attempt to cook her something.

Addey's pov

I stripped out of my clothes stepping into the warm shower. The water felt nice against my skin. I watched the water turn a brownish tint as it swirled down the drain.

The memories flooded back to me of the many times Jess has showered with me. Running her small delicate hands through my hair as I sat on the shower floor. Once she was finished she always hugged me. I wiped the tears away scrubbing soap over my skin.

"I'm sorry Jess." I whispered hugging myself.

I sat there until the water ran cold. I stepped out slowly wrapping a towel around myself. I walked from the bathroom to my room down the hall.

"What am I wearing today?" I asked myself looking threw my closet.

I slipped on a plaid button up shirt is stolen from Sam the last time id seen him and a pair of skinny jeans. I walked down stairs slowly but half way down a vision splayed over my vision.

I gripped the wall as I saw a ghost on fire. Then there was a women pounding into on the window screaming.

"Sometimes wounds get infected." I heard Missouri say.

I was in the front yard of a house. There was a loud screaming before the open door slammed shut.

"Addey. Look at me girl." Missouri said taking my hand." What happened?"

"The boys are coming." I whispered.