Why

The car ride was silent as they ask drove together. Dean was having a hard time processing what Adeline had told him.

"What the hell was that?" Dean demanded.

"It's the same thing as Sam just... Worse." Addey answered snuggling farther into Sam's embrace.

"What does that mean?" Dean asked ripping her away from Sam.

"That a demon fed me it's blood and marked me as his own. That my life is a living hell. That I gave powers that will never go away. This means the demon or any other one will never let me go. They will always be after me. That is what all of this means Dean. Are you happy now?" Addey yelled tears threatening to spill over.

Ade pulled her arm out of Dean's grip walking away.

"I got this." Sam sighed running after Ade.

That's when a huge truck slammed into the impala. It went rolling into the ditch. The truck driver climbed out smirking. A black cloud flew out of the driver.

"Dad?" Sam called.

"Sam." Adeline gasped." Is Dean okay?"

"I don't know." Sam answered.

Adeline groaned pulling herself out of the wrecked impala.

"Get dean out Sam. I'll get John." Addey said.

Addey more or less ripped the impala door off. Gruelingly she pulled him out of the car. It wasn't long before the helicopters got there.