Purification

Anything in italic later on is Ade talking cause i don't want to keep switching back and forth.

"Will this stuff actually work?" Dean asked smelling a bottle.

"Yes it will." Missouri answered." We put one of these in the north, east, south, and west corners of the house and that girl will be poltergiest free."

"Hey Missouri who made that pie?" Sam asked.

"A friend of mine. She's a dear. Very nice. She came down to talk to me with her son and made pie." Missouri lied putting a hand to her heart.

Sam nodded unconvinced. Dean gave Sam only a look he would understand and well Addey but she wasn't here. They thought nothing against it though.

"Let's go then." Missouri said grabbing the bags.

Back upstairs

"You know it would have been easier for me to go to the house and get rid of it before they even arrived right?" Ade asked.

"Yes I know but you said Sam had a vision so don't you think it'd be weird to come and find that it's not there anymore?" John questioned.

Ade sighed." I hate it when your right." Addey grumbled.

John chuckled. Addey punched John in the shoulder before falling onto him.

"Ugh your so heavy." John complained.

Ade moved around to squish John further into the bed.

"So uncomfortable." She said punching John in the stomach as if he was a pillow.

John groaned laughing.

At house

Dean threw a table up as knifes flew at him. He shoved his bag in the wall running to where Sam was. Dean ran to Sam pulling at the cord around his neck.

"John." Ade yelled running down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's Sam he's in trouble. I knew I should have gotten rid of that stupid poltergeist when I had the chance." She cried running towards the door.

"Ade you can't." John said grabbing her arm.

"You will not stop me from saving him." Ade stated her eyes flashing yellow.

A pain shot threw John. John winced.

"Ade listen please. If you go see the boys were never going to find that demon. He might kill them if we expose them to this." John reasoned holding a hand out to Ade.

Ade crumpled into tears. John wrapped his arms around her rocking her back and forth.

Dean ran to Sam after shoving the bag into the wall. Sam gasped coughing. Dean hugged Sam close.

"I don't feel anymore ghost now." Missouri smiled.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked not believing it was over.

Missouri nodded. Missouri left back to her house. Sam made Dean stay to stakeout the house.

"How is she?" Missouri asked motioning to the sleeping Adeline with tear stained cheeks.

"She's fine now." John answered looking down at her.

"It's not over." Ade whispered.

John and Missouri looked at each other confused.

"Dean." Sam yelled racing out of the impala.

Dean quickly followed into the house.

"Get the kids out and I'll get her." Dean yelled.

Sam ran to the kids room. "Come one." Sam said picking the little boy up.

Sam moved around the ghost on fire.

"Open the door." Dean yelled.

"It's locked." She screamed pounding on the door.

"Move back." Dean demanded.

Dean kicked down the door pulling the mom out of the house.

"Take your brother and take him outside. Don't look back. Now." Sam said.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked looking around.

The little girl pointed towards the door that slammed shut. Dean ran to the impala grabbing out an axe before running to the house. Swing after swing Dean hit the door until he was able to break it down.

A figure on fire appeared and Sam stopped choking.

"Stop." Sam said softly as Dean tried to get rid of the ghost.

Dean looked over at Sam like he was crazy until the ghost turned into their mother.

"You my dear watch over them," Mary said a glimpse of a girl that looked like Adeline appeared next to Mary pressing their foreheads together before disappearing," and you leave my babies alone."

Mary flung herself at the ghost.