My love

"Ah my love. I've missed you so much. It's truly been forever." He said happily.

Ade picked herself off the ground with a groan.

"What the hell did you do to me?" She demanded holding her side.

She groped for something to hold onto in the darkness but pulled up nothing. The yellow eyed demon sighed pulling her into his arms. Ade tried to push him away but she had no strength. Yellow Eyed Demon put his arm under her knees carrying her bridal style. A bed appeared and her laid get down on it.

"I promise my dear I haven't done anything to you. Granted I did put you to sleep. But I didn't do smirking past that." He told Ade.

Ade winced as a pain shot through her side. Tears streaked her cheeks as more pain flooded through her side and up her neck. He sighed running his fingers through her hair. He kissed her forehead and Ade fell asleep.

"Ade. Wake up." John said.

Addey shot up in bed.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"So much pain." Addey cried.

John sighed pulling her into his arm. Addey winced as John touched her side. He looked at her quizzically before pulling the hem of her shirt up.

"Where'd you get that?" John asked frightened.

Addey shrugged looking at the huge black bruise on her side. The bruise took up must of her side and stretched to her stomach. Veins spouted out from around turning slightly black.

"Did he give that to you?" John asked.

"No he didn't. He helped me actually. He made the pain go away." Addey explained.

John frowned furrowing his brows.

Time skip

Addey woke up to a phone ringing. Groaning she pulled herself up.

"Hey Dad. Hey Ade. Um I don't know if your getting this but Dean's dying. I'm not going to let that happen though. I'm going to do whatever I can to save him." Sam's voicemail said.

Adeline could hear the tears in his voice. Adeline got up as quickly as she could.

"John get up." Adeline yelled shrugging on her jacket. "Were leaving."

"Wait. What's going on?" John asked.

"It's Dean. He's dying." Adeline whispered as she stopped in her tracks.

She quickly wiped away her tears and grabbed all her bags.

"Adeline let me help you." John said softly.

John took the bags from Adeline and took them to the truck. Adeline sniffled wiping her eyes before getting into the truck.

"Coffee?" John asked stopping at a gas station.

Adeline nodded not looking away from the window. John sighed shutting the door.

Adeline was so scared to see Dean. She'd been in love with Dean for so long. Every time he slept with since girl then sent her off the next morning. When he did once in his life got in a long relationship it killed her but she wanted him to be happy. She'd ran to Jess and Sam so many times and more Jess was dead and she might lose Dean. Adeline want sure she would make it if she lost Dean.

"Here." John said handing her a huge cup of coffee." He's going to make it."

"I know." Adeline whispered.

Adeline had finished her coffee when they'd gotten to the hospital. Adeline said frozen in front of the hospital. John pulled Adeline into his chest hugging her tight.

"Wherever your ready." He whispered into her hair.

Adeline nodded pulling away. Adeline made her way in the hospital. She ignored the pain thrumming in her side. She knew exactly where she was going. Adeline let her feet lead her to Dean's room. Inside Dean was asleep. He was a sickly pale.

"I can't do this John." Adeline whispered backing away.

"Ade it's okay." John assured her.

Adeline took in a shaky breathe before opening the door slowly. John stood outside as Adeline stood next to Dean's bed. She sighed resting her hand against his cheek.

"I miss you guys. Every second of the day. I miss your laugh. I miss your big goofy smile when I bring you pie. I miss when Sam stays up and just wraps me in his arms. I miss falling asleep in his lap while he reads me books." Adeline says softly.

Dean instinctively leaned into her touch.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you Dean Winchester. I'm going to save you and there's nothing you can do about it." She smiled.

Adeline kissed Dean's forehead before leaving.