Crumple

As Adeline fell to the ground Dean picked her up in his arms. Adeline's head lulled back against Dean's arm.

"What's wrong with her?" Sam asked petting her hair.

"I honestly don't know." John confessed.

Flashback

"We dated for a while a couple years back." Dean said.

"That's why she came and stayed with me and Jess for three years." Sam whispered.

"What?" Dean asked looking at Sam.

Sam sighed." A couple years ago Addey came and lived with Jess and I for three in a half years. One day dad called her up to help him with a hunt. Couple days later she left. She stayed with us a lot." Sam explained.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"She's I'm love with you." Sam said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world." Crap I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"Adeline's in love with me?" Dean asked breathless.

"No of course not." Sam scoffed not looking at Dean.

"How long?"

Sam groaned." Forever."

Adeline sucked in air flying forward. Dean held Ade to him before she fell to the ground.  She pressed her forehead against Dean's shoulder as she regained her composer.

"Why did that happen Addey?" Sam asked rubbing her arm.

"That was a vision." Ade answered." Every other time something like that's happened I have no idea. "

"I don't want you hunting whatever were hunting." Dean stated.

"You can't stop. Actually non of you can and you know it." Adeline clarified standing back with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah we can." Dean said.

"No. No you can't." John said shaking his head." She's right. Non of us can stop her from hunting or doing anything else."

Adeline nodded.