Love

"I'm not letting you hung these vampires." Dean said.

"Why not?" Ade asked." I can kill these things. Unless in dead in going to hunt these things and there's nothing you can do about it Dean Winchester."

"I won't allow it." Dean stated.

Adeline shook her head scoffing." John. Sam."

Adeline walked away.

"Stop." Dean said grabbing her elbow.

Adeline turned around and punched Dean in the nose. She swept his legs out from under him. Ade crouched down standing over him.

"You can't stop me." She told him before hoping into the truck and driving away.

"She may be in love with you but that doesn't mean she won't kick your ass." Sam said chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah. Just help me up." Dean grumbled.

Time skip

"Is Dean ready to behave?" Addey asked.

"Dean are you going to behave?" Sam asked chuckling.

Dean grumbled.

"Yeah he's ready." Sam laughed.

"I'm at the warehouse we passed John. You guys aren't here in twenty minutes I'm going in machetes in hand." Addey said before hanging up.

"I swear she's trying to get herself friggin killed." Dean swore.

"She's a lot stronger than you think Dean. You haven't seen the things she's done." John said." Or been a victim of it for that point."

Dean just sped up already going well over the speed limit. They made it to where Addey and the truck were parked in record time.

"What took you so long." Addey laughed quietly.

"Dean was being a grump." Sam said wrapping an arm around Addey's shoulder.

Adeline nodded in understanding. She unclipped a belt around her waist and handed the machete to John.

"Let's go." Adeline said leading the way.

"He knows." Sam whispered next to her.

"Are you serious?" She asked quietly stopping.

Sam nodded as they looked back at Dean.

"When we get out of this I'm seriously going to kill you."

Adeline opened the door quietly slipping in. John and Adeline went one way to find the colt. Sam and Dean went another to find the captives.

Adeline pointed to the gun next to two vampires bed. They were obviously mates and the leaders. Adeline liked that about vampires. They mated for life. Once they found their mate they never had or took another.

John slowly made his way over to the colt. As he was about to grab it a scream let out from upstairs.  The vampire woke up and launched itself at John. John blocked his attacks but fell over. Adeline looked at the two demons letting her power surge. The two shook crying out in pain.

"John go now." Adeline demanded.

John quickly got out. Adeline let them out running out of the warehouse with John.

"What the hell happened." Addey demanded.

"They turned the girl in there." Sam stated winded.

Adeline sighed hugging Sam. "I'll kill you later." She whispered.

Sam laughed hugging her back.