Secret Hideout part 1

"Sammy." Addey yelled happily jumping into his arms.

Sam twirled Addey around laughing with her. "Are you ready to get going?"

"Yep bag packed for afterwards too." Addey answered." Bobby you've got plenty of food so you want starve."

Bobby hugged Ade before she left.

"Bye Bobby I'll call you tomorrow."

Addey threw the keys to Sam who quickly slipped into the front seat of her 1969 gray Chevrolet Camaro with black strips. Sam slipped his hand in Addey's giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"What kind of ice cream and movies are we getting at the store?" Sam asked.

"The regular for both." Ade answered.

"So strawberry cheesecake ice cream and two candy ones with caramel, fudge, and whipped cream. Then we go pick random movies from the bin." Sam laughed.

Ade nodded as they reached the store. The both of them waddled around the store as Sam caged Addey between him and the shopping cart.

"Will this be all for you?" The cashier asked sending Addey a flirty look.

"Yes sir." Addey laughed as Sam whispered funny noises in her ear.

They blasted different songs in the car singing along. Sam threw Addey over his shoulder and grabbing the groceries before heading inside.

"You get comfy and I'll get the ice cream ready." Sam told her.

Addey nodded grabbing blankets from there closet.