New Perspective

"What are you talking about?" Addey asked.

"Your eyes are golden." Dean stated shocked.

"Addey let me see your side." John demanded pulling her out of the boys grip.

Adeline pulled her sweater and shirt up to reveal the black bruise gone. No trace that it had ever been there. John looked up at Adeline looking for any other difference.

"I swear if that bastard did something else to you in going to kill him." John said.

"So you come running when Addey's hurt but when your son was dying you wouldn't even give him a glance." Sam scoffed.

There was a loud sound as everyone looked between Sam and Addey.

"Don't you dare say that Samuel Winchester. We went to the hospital Dean was at. And I didn't stay because I couldn't bare to see your brother during." Adeline yelled." Who the hell do you think lead you to that faith healer and his reaper dog?"

"Adeline." John warned.

John had seen and been there victim of what happened when Adeline was angry. Adeline turned away from Sam and Dean to get in the truck. She grabbed her spare keys and started the truck. John sighed.

"Just follow me or I should say Adeline." John said before getting in the truck.

Dean and Sam got in the impala as the truck drove off.

"When did she hit so hard?" Sam asked softly as her rubbed his jaw.

"She's always hit hard." Dean laughed. "You seriously messed up though. You got to make it up to her somehow before she decides to give you the silent treatment."

"I know." Sam sighed.

John's pov

"Adeline slow down." I urged putting my hand over Adeline's.

We were going about ninety and I'm positive Adeline wasnt completely with us at the moment.

The car slowed down as Ade relaxed. She sighed.

"Hes angry Ade and he had every right to be." I said." Don't ignore him. He needs you."

"I know Jojo. It's just." Ade started.

"I know kiddo. I know."

A few minutes later and we reached the post office seconds before Sam and Dean. That's when a pair of nails dug into my shoulder.

"Ade." I yelled holding her up.

She gripped my shoulder trying to stabilize herself.

"My queen." His voice echoed.

"Adeline no." Someone screamed.

She saw Sam being held against his will by a vampire. A ringing sounded and the vampire was gone. A gun with familiar engravings appeared circling around her. Then there was a baby. The same yellow eyes looking at her from the shadows beckoning her. Next she saw a a dark dirty warehouse and John. Bright lights zoomed towards her.

A pain shot through Adeline's stomach as she came back to reality. I watched as Adeline coughed into her hand.