Trade

"Save Dean and I'll get you the colt." John bargained.

"Hmm not liking it. Here I'll tell you what I want. I want you dead and I also want my princess." Azazel said.

"What. I can't give you Adeline." John stated.

"Then no Dean-o." Azazel smiled walking away.

"Fine. Deal. I'm not going to kiss you though." John sighed.

At the hospital

"I'm ready to go." Dean said.

Tessa turned around scared." You can't do this. No." She screamed as black smoke filled her lungs.

"It's your lucky day." Tessa said her eyes yellow.

Back in the living world

Dean shot up in the hospital bed.

"Dean." Addey yelled flinging herself into his arms.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Addey." Dean said holding his ribs.

"It's good to see your awake son." John said giving Alley a look.

"Dean." Sam said happily.

"You made a deal with him. What did you give him Jojo?" Addey asked quietly.

John stayed quiet.

"It's okay Jojo. I'm just glad Dean's not dead." Addey sighed sadly.

"Hey Sam can you get some coffees?" John asked standing in the back of the room.

"Dean I know you already know this but I need to tell you myself." Adeline said trying to hold back tears." I am completely and utterly in love with you. I always have and will be."

"Adeline." Dean started.

"Shh. Don't say anything." Adeline whispered before walking out of the room.

"Dean. I just want you to know how proud of you. You have made me so proud my son." John said crying." I need to tell you something."

After a few minutes John walked out grabbing Addey's hand.

"Princess." Azazel coed once they reached the room.

Azazel pulled her into his arms disappearing as John feel to the ground dead.