Killing Azazel

"Sammy you were always my favorite aside from my princess of course." Azazel smiled.

"Hey asshat." Dean called.

As Azazel turned around Dean shot him with the colt. Over at the gate Bobby and Ellen finally got the gate closed.

"Lock it." Ellen yelled.

Dean threw Sam the key letting him lock it.

"How do we find Addey now?" Dean asked.

"I don't know. Omens." Sam suggested." It will be some place close because he wouldn't let her out of his sight."

A couple days later

"This has to be it." Sam said pointing at an abandoned mansion.

"Let's hope she's still there." Dean whispered.

Adeline's pov

I twirled around the room as music played. It wasn't music you generally dance to but it reminded me of riding in the impala with Dean. It had been close to a year since I saw him or Sammy.

"Miss would you like something to eat?" A demon asked entering the room.

"Sure." I answered following him out.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a hallway and someone clapped their hand over my mouth. I grabbed the persons and twisting it back to press them into the wall.

"Dean." I whispered realizing who I was attacking.

Dean engulfed me in a hug as I let him go." Come on. We're getting you out of here."

"Azazel will be back soon Dean. He'll realize I'm gone and you will die." Adeline reasoned.

"I looked Azazel with the colt." Dean told me.

I hugged him again before he lead me away.

"Hurry up." Sam said softly.

"I missed you guys." I smiled getting into the impala.