The Colt

"I really didn't think you were that stupid but I guess I was wrong." Luther's mate said to Sam.

"No you were right." Addey said shooting am arrow through her.

She fell to the ground gurgling. John smiled at Adeline picking Luther's mate up and throwing her into the truck.

"I'll see you in a couple minutes." John said kissing her forehead.

Addey smiled squeezing his arm. John remembered that fateful day she became family.

Flashback

John's phone had rang late that night. He and his boys were driving to a new case.

"Katelyn what's wrong?" John asked.

"Jojo mommy's dead." Adeline cried from the other side of the phone.

"Where are you Ade?" John asked holding the phone between his shoulder and his ear.

"I'm at home Jojo." She answered.

"I'll be right there kiddo. Just stay on the phone with me." John told her.

John quickly made a u turn to get Ade.

"Okay."

"Are you hurt Adeline?" John asked.

"No." Ade answered.

"Dad where are we going?" Dean asked.

"Ade is in trouble." John answered.

Within ten minutes John and the boys were at Addey's house.

"You guys stay here." John said running into the house." Ade."

"Jojo." Ade called.

John found Ade in the living room covered in blood rocking her dead mother.

"Come here Adeline." John said opening his arms.

Adeline ran into his arms crying. John hushed the girl petting her hair. John looked around to find a man dead near them.

"Come on let's get out of here." John said carrying her out.

From then on Addey was always with one or all of them. Addey soon fell in love with Dean as well.