Getting Closer

*At the Club*

Security- "ID please ladies"

WE all gave our ID, this big ass nigga kept starin at me I just looked away. Because almost all guys they same they fuck a girl get her pregnant, leave her with the child and go and and fuck some other bitches. That just plain rude. Anyways when we got in the club music was blasting people was bumpin and grinding and all, we went straight to the bar.

Minnie and Latasha were talkin with these 2 HOT guys laughing and shit, I was just drinking some grey goose. About 5 minutes later the bar tender came giving me a drink

BT (bar tender)- "It's from the gentleman at the end"

I looked down but it was to dark so I got up took my drink and walked over. Then I saw Bow Wow and Tyga and I loved both of them I almost went crazy but I played it cooled.

Tyga- "Hey baby come here" he was biting his lip dat shit turn me on

Me- "Hey, did one of you 2 boys buy meh a drink?"

The both said no, and they pointed to a guy in the corner with smiles on their faces. I walked over and instantly, this guy came and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on his lap.

???- "Hey stranger" This guys voice was sexy man but I knew who it was

Me- "Hi Chrissyboo" his facial expression changed from smiling to like how da fuck she know it was me.

Chris- "Girl how you know it was me?"

Me- "Lucky guess you know"

His face was still dark but I knew that voice anywhere, I pulled my phone out from my bra turned the light on and flashed it on his face. This boy.

Chris- "You a good guesser"

Me- "I know and by the way thanks for the drink, and boy are you stalkin my ass or some shit?!"

He laughed and so did I "No, I was coming here tonight anyway with these 2 niggas" He was pointing at Tyga and Bow Wow

Me- "I see. so you saw us walk in?"

Chris- "Yea, I saw you walk in lookin all sassy trying to impress all the guys" He was biting his lips when he said that...it was kinda hot

Me_ " Whatevaa and yuh look good tonight"

Chris- "Girl I always be lookin good" he said all cocky like dusting his shoulders "but you look even better" I hid my smile from him. "Lemme see that cute smile off yours" I still looked away though.

I didn't even notice that I was still sitting on his lap, I got up quickly and sat on the other side of him, his face changed like he became sad.

Me- " I'm done smiling sorry you missed it, and since you bought me a drink I gonna save yuh 1 dance"

His face lit up with a grin from ear to ear, then he licked his lips. creep. I walked away and my 2 foo foo friends were still flirting away. Later on "Bend Over" came on, and Chris came over to me...shit..... -______- I knew he was gonna do something like this just so we can get close.

Chris- "may I have this dance"

I laughed "You may Mr.Brown"

We walked to the dance floor and started dancing and not no normal dancing something else...

Sorry I didn't update it was my mom's bday and I couldn't use my internet imma update tomorrow hopefully thankssss ;)