...No Name (Still a Chapter Though)

Janet P.O.V

"What's good ma?" okay this nigga is really getting on my nerves "what do you want Drake?" I said having a attitude. "Ain't it obvious? girl I want you again"

"Look we dated in bloody well middle school YOU LATE AS FUCK!" I said getting loud he chuckled this ain't no laughing matter like really. "I wanna make things right, I want to make you my girl and just for you to be with me" I didn't even respond I walked out and went down the stairs, I was really piss I was trying to have a nice time and he was ruining it.

"Don't ever walk away from me like that again" I heard a voice behind me I turned around and he was there. LIKE DAMN LEAVE ME ALONE. "Okay 1 don't tell me what to do, and 2 leave me alone I don't and won't ever want you man" I was walking back up when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to his face I tried my hardest to make him let go but he had a tight grip,

"LET ME GO!"

"No"

"AND WHY NOT YOU STUPID BITCH ASS-" I couldn't finish he smashed his lips on to mine I pulled away so quick his grip wasn't as hard and I got out of I looked at him with disgust and slapped the shit outta him. I gave this nigga a West Indian momma slap okay that's how hard it was.

"You know what you are just a pig" I ran back upstairs to the party and look for my girls Latasha was drunk af she was tumbling as she walked to me "Janneeet I see yoouuu" she giggled I laughed at her she fell into my arms and fell asleep. I dragged her with me as I looked for Minnie and Rih they were both dancing.

"What the hell happen to her?" Rih said laughing

"She drunk outta her mind" Latasha woke up and she threw up she almost threw up on my shoes. "Damn....lets get her home man" Minnie said.

We all left in Rih's car "hey ya'll wanna spend the night at my place?" the all nodded I had like 4 guest rooms anyway I don't know why the place came with so many, "Um...will Chris be there. Because I don't wanna be in the awkward position" Rih said sounding shy "girl nah he still at his homies place I bet, you'll be cool I'll call him now.

*ON THE PHONE*

Chris- Hellooooo

Me- Hey baby, the girls are gonna spend the night at my place okay? so I will see you tomorrow

Chris- Janet Janet Janet, why do birds flyyyyy

This nigga was high -.-

Me- I don't know Chris why? I sighed into the phone.

Chris- Because.....they be on the good kush and alcohol. he sang like Future I shook my head

Me- Boy bye I love you

Chris- Damn baby I love you moreee hahaha byeee

and he hung up

*END OF PHONE CALL*

"They all high" the girls laughed accept for Latasha she was poking Minnie in the head with a straw.

"BITCH STOP POKING ME DAMN!" then she said something in Spanish "I love you, you love me, I think Barney's seeexyyy" Latasha said giggling and singing. Rih just shook her head laughing we pulled up at my place and carried Latasha in. she was on her feet for like a minute and then she dropped right in front of the door.

"Lord help me, Minnie help me get her upstairs" Minnie nodded Rih followed behind making sure we didn't drop her I threw her on the bed took her shoes off and put a cover on her. I showed the girls their rooms and as I was walking to mine I heard gagging I walked to Latasha's room and saw her in the washroom throwing up.