Just Another Day In NYC

*SKIP TO NEXT WEDNESDAY*

Janet P.O.V

I was meeting up with Gia and her fiancé today for lunch I was waiting at Red Lobster and saw Gia and a black woman walk in. "hey Janet" she greeted me with a hug "hello" I said "Janet this is my finacé Olivia"

She was a lesbian? Wow well, hmm I ain't the typs to judge so go with the flow. "hello" I shook her hand "hello Im Olivia" she responded "Janet" I said back we all sat down in the booth "how long have you been together?" I asked "7 years" Gia said my eyes widen "wow that's great" the smiled Gia kissed Olivia it was cute.

We formed conversation Olivia is really nice and so is Gia, it was now 3pm and they had to go. We said our goodbyes and I went back to my hotel. My next show was on Wednesday the last show I was scared as hell it was now regular street wear.

I had the perfect outfit but this time Minnie.was my model, her body was just as good as Latasha, I was in my hotel room on the phone with my mom.

"Mama, guess what"

"Meh nah like fuh guess child yuh know that gwan wit it" she said kissing up her teeth

"fine cha"

"watch how yuh talk to meh lickel girl" I laughed

"sorry mama, anyways meh have good news"

"then tell meh nah!" she semi yelled

"I'm preagnet" she paused for a moment "oh meh lord meh daughter preagnet! BUMBACLOT!" I laughed "congratulations baby" she said calming down.

"thank you mommy" she laughed "no problem"

"but mama I'm having twins"

"WHAT THE BUMBACLOT! MEH FEEL OLD! yuh.only 24" I frowned "meh know I'm young, but meh never ask fuh be preagnet the condom broke and meh happy to have meh own youths" she sighed "just be responsible baby meh half fuh go now love you"

"love you too mama bye" she hung up. I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and groned "what man?" I open the door and saw Minnie at the door "sup?" she asked walking in "chilling, why you here?" I asked "got bored Latasha sleeping so I came here" I shook my head "okay then".

We were sitting on my bed when somebody called "hello?"

"hello Janet Willams?"

"this is she"

"the fashion show has been changed to tomorrow night"

"alright that's fine"

"alright see you there"

"bye" they hung up "the shows tomorrow" Minnie nodded "alright that means we can go home soon i can't take these rude ass new yorkers I almost slapped the shit outta a bitch" I laughed. We talked for a long ass time so we decided to go shopping.

"How much money have spent girl?" I asked Minnie "shit I dunno and I don't care" I chuckled we went into a music store and I saw a whole bunch of people swarmed to one area.

"what the hell is happening" Minnie asked jumping up to see what was going on, I shrugged until I heard some girl yell "DRAKE YOU FINNA BE MY BABY DADDY!" Aw fuck my life, "did that bitch just say Drake?" Minnie asked "yes, yes that bitch did" we tried to run out the store but we failed.

"JANET!" I heard his ugly ass voice yell, I kept walking "GIRL I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" he yelled "Rosco!" I heard him say again, next thing you know some big ass figure standing in front of me and Minnie "Now when the hell did the giant drop from the beanstalk?" Minnie asked, I couldn't help but laugh a little.